Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Damn these are looking almost as good as the Frags, quality wise. Can't wait, hurry up May! Damn can you guys imagine bred / shadow / royal 1's in this quality
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Your From ALABAMA? Where bout? I stay in Birmingham copped two pairs of BW 1s easy from the galleria ran into 23penny cleaning stores out. Most ppl in bama hate Jordan 1 highs they only fuk with mids lol. But yuuuuup bama low key af for kicks....

Agreed I'm in Huntsville and have gotten every NA jordan 1 I wanted on release date. People hate them here idk why. I was in Birmingham at galleria yesterday to grab raffle tickets for laser 4s and I grabbed stealth 20s just because my size was sitting. I'll pm u first time I've met someone from bama on nt nice to meet you fam

I gotta rock n stock on these but man, Im about to sell off my royals. I gotta feeling like they gonna keep up with this remaster and not wait anoher decade. The fragments pretty much sold the hype that as close as you get to an iconic cw, its a sell out. These will probably cast out any doubt on sales.

Agreed I'm in Huntsville and have gotten every NA jordan 1 I wanted on release date. People hate them here idk why. I was in Birmingham at galleria yesterday to grab raffle tickets for laser 4s and I grabbed stealth 20s just because my size was sitting. I'll pm u first time I've met someone from bama on nt nice to meet you fam
Likewise bro lol we out here love the exclusiveness in bama...Damn wish I would known you back in 2013 when this madness started lol could have been the H-town connect....I regret not going back at 6pm after the b/red 1s release day heard galleria FTL had hella pairs....I'm surprised tickets are being drawn for laser 4s down here most probably going to change their mind quick and not want...

Likewise bro lol we out here love the exclusiveness in bama...Damn wish I would known you back in 2013 when this madness started lol could have been the H-town connect....I regret not going back at 6pm after the b/red 1s release day heard galleria FTL had hella pairs....I'm surprised tickets are being drawn for laser 4s down here most probably going to change their mind quick and not want...

Galeria always has pairs left bred lows are just chillin. I camped overnight at Madison square mall to get my breds. My lady was there with me so I had the chance to cop another men's but I wasn't greedy I just told her to get her size. They only had like 8 pairs not even one in each size (unless employees got dibs). We need to team up on this chi release so us bama NTers can cook.. Tired of seeing NYers always feasting on here

^^^ Those new pix tho 
nthat.gif

I don't know why, but it just came to me that these would be an easy custom to make your very own remastered "Black Toes" 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom