Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Bravo to the dude that didn't want to be that guy. But it wasn't smart. I could understand you not wanting to be that guy because the next closest size was 2 sizes up, but you should have taken that .5 difference. Could have easily found a trade partner too.

But what you did was very nice.
This.

98% of the time, being that guy is your safest bet.

Can't keep track of how many oops I've done at retail or below to be shafted when I need something 
mean.gif

I would have taken any size they had and sold it to get my size or trade.

This.

98% of the time, being that guy is your safest bet.

Can't keep track of how many oops I've done at retail or below to be shafted when I need something :smh:

I would have taken any size they had and sold it to get my size or trade.

especially for this shoe. All bets are off on this one! I'm actually going against what i typically do and bringing the wife with me to enter some raffles today or tomorrow. Kids are coming along too. I never do that. NEVER. Feel like a jerk.

especially for this shoe. All bets are off on this one! I'm actually going against what i typically do and bringing the wife with me to enter some raffles today or tomorrow. Kids are coming along too. I never do that. NEVER. Feel like a jerk.
Get it how you live. Get the kids some ice cream when you get that call back or take the lady out
glasses.gif

Get it how you live. Get the kids some ice cream when you get that call back or take the lady out8)  
wife doesn't mind at all. She'll be in the malls so you'll know she's getting something. Promised kids new video games for their DS. Win for everyone, but i still feel bad

Do you guys think Nike ATC services will work for this? I heard there were problems with the Bred XI release. I've never used one but I REALLY want these Chicagos so I might have to buy one...

Last edited:

NOTHING!!  I could have gone for an 11 but I'm not doing the guy behind me dirty like that.  I'm not going to be that guy.  I'll take the L for the day and move on to the next plan for the 30th.  
Good self discipline and courtesy. Trust me, A greater cop than this will fall in your lap sooner than later.

Do you guys think Nike ATC services will work for this? I heard there were problems with the Bred XI release. I've never used one but I REALLY want these Chicagos so I might have to buy one...
If you have the money go for it,  but it doesn't guarantee anything. I would still do the work to try and get a pair just to be safe bro.

Reconsidering the vote of..All I need is 1..to I need to hoard for no valid reason 3+..cept..my valid reason would be..the internet will explode on May 30th. So im buyin all pairs I win from raffles..so I shall become da new internets!

might cross paths cause I'm dragging the wife, my sister, her kids and husband, my grandpa, every cousin that lives in L.A., and since finals are coming, extra credit given to my students for getting me a winning ticket. 
laugh.gif

Reconsidering the vote of..All I need is 1..to I need to hoard for no valid reason 3+..cept..my valid reason would be..the internet will explode on May 30th. So im buyin all pairs I win from raffles..so I shall become da new internets!

Yeah... That's not a valid reason. :lol:

One of the HOH in my area doing FCFS. Does this generally mean they have a much larger size run and don't need do a raffle?

West Michigan heads. Villa & HoH at mall in kalamazoo getting them. Villa tickets today and HoH is fcfs on saturday

Last edited:
FNL gonna do map today or nah? seems like none in my area or anywhere even cose to me is getting them just HOH

In my local mall (Augusta Mall), Finishline (13 pairs), HOH, Footaction, & DTLR are all getting them. All are doing raffle, except DTLR, which hasn't decided yet.

Back
Top Bottom