Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Even still, the alcohol and loose women will not cover the pain knowing you are truly lost... As you look out over the barren Nevada desert while the dry autumn wind blows, you think about the emptiness of your soul and start talking to yourself about how things could've been different. As you stand outside your cheap motel room and consider your meaningless life, you once again wish you could have felt the joy of a fresh pair of 2015 OG Nike Air Jordan I Chicago retros. - for RETAIL
lol too good

Even still, the alcohol and loose women will not cover the pain knowing you are truly lost... As you look out over the barren Nevada desert while the dry autumn wind blows, you think about the emptiness of your soul and start talking to yourself about how things could've been different. As you stand outside your cheap motel room and consider your meaningless life, you once again wish you could have felt the joy of a fresh pair of 2015 OG Nike Air Jordan I Chicago retros - for RETAIL.

I LOLed. Repped. Seriously. This kid CANNOT be serious and is epic-level trolling.

I LOLed. Repped. Seriously. This kid CANNOT be serious and is epic-level trolling.
at this point its just obvious trolling...which doesnt really make it epic at all

he reached cornball level with his last few posts 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
my boy confirmed my locked in pair 

Jesus its hard to get a 13 in these streets 

now i feast

see yall online tomorrow 

one ATC 

team manual and the app lets cook 

Last edited:
I don't know what's worse, Entering raffles and losing (which hasn't happened yet personally) or not being able to enter any raffles as another option to secure a pair (which is the boat I'm in on this release). I have to repent for the envy I actually have for a few of you guys who scored more than 1 and still have tomorrow to go.
Stay thirsty my friends.

glad you cooking fam!

once i get back in this so called sneaker game around 2 years ago

i learned one thing from you: always enter raffles!  8)

can't believe i hit from 21M, first time hitting there ever! 
yup, can't win if you don't play.

Back
Top Bottom