Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Naw i striked out,they made calls weds night... I forgot they even had eblens in the Hartford area... smh, instead I went to providence, 2 different eblens picked up total 4 raffles..no call...still waiting on some1 to confirm if eblens really got these chi's

Damn, sorry dude. I did a quick twitter search and I think I saw ONE dude say he got called for the 1s from Eblens. You'd think more than one cat would be both A) called FTW & B) on Twitter to celebrate.

I sense shadiness...

Lol... nah, dude just bugs the bejeezus outta me. I hate weasely little dudes like him, flopping all over the place and getting up playing the crowd like they're in the WWE. Love to smack the smirk off his mug.

No Offense,

I'm Puttin My Money On Steph To Slap The **** Out Yo *** If That Face To Face Could Be Arranged :lol:

where were you with your ethics and decorum of NT treatment when Augustine was calling me and kilroy salty.

I would argue that those words equate to 'dumb hate'

Why must he hate people without PEARS on PEARS?!

Tell me! Why?!!!!

I was busy putting leg work into getting the Chicago's lol...I had no interest in any female dramas on NT till I obtained my pair hahaha

Whatever it is...it should just be dealt with via pm...this thread has become Chavez vs NT...which in a way is kinda good...the lurkers are probably turned away by it hahaha

Internet Heroes Tho? :lol:

I Literally Have ZERO To Gain From Approving Or Disapproving Of This Man.

It's A Character Issue For Me At This Point......

I Mean In This One Instance Alone This Dude Done Caught Himself Up With Lies And Cover Ups Multiple Times Now....... :nerd:

I Can't Rock Wit A Phony Like That

I'd that's the case broski... Take it out via PM...its a thread dedicated to the Chicago's...not how to "get Chavez" lol

yall really needa get the thread back on track or take it to the nba thread.
roll.gif

We got two more months to kill before NDC drops, son (unless they confirm total cancellation or hyperstrike them).

How else are we supposed to kill all that time???

Where's that guy that said this thread will be nowhere near the Royal thread? 

View media item 1567451

I don't think it was one person, but i was one that said it wouldn't be like the royal thread, and actually, I think I'm right. This thread is nowhere near the royal thread level.

That thread was locked multiple times. This thread doesn't even come close.

Can;t be a champ unless you get locked up.

the more limited a sneaker is the more posts and threads will be made right?

FNL had no pairs online. Have gotten all my releases off comp at work (fnl) no spa page, past two years never struck out. Chi 1s never had sizes. Got 12 from a "buddy" for $275 and 11.5 for $325 day off.

FNL had no pairs online. Have gotten all my releases off comp at work (fnl) no spa page, past two years never struck out. Chi 1s never had sizes. Got 12 from a "buddy" for $275 and 11.5 for $325 day off.

So you're saying you work at FNL, used their computer at work to try to cop last weekend, and they showed ZERO online stock when you tried to go through the employee portal to buy 'em?

That's messed up...

What if Nike does an epic restock with everything including Chis [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

So you're saying you work at FNL, used their computer at work to try to cop last weekend, and they showed ZERO online stock when you tried to go through the employee portal to buy 'em?

That's messed up...
Yeah they never had sizes up. I was on the page from 9:45 until 10:30

Back
Top Bottom