Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ya'll roasted that man lol. I would have been down for the Double AJ 1 drop after yesterday's L

well atleast aussie sneakerheads are aware now 
laugh.gif

i'm ready for 11/5
Had us/me stressed out
mean.gif

Trying to get funds together in time

But sigh of relief
this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i was down for the double drop, but it was def. gonna make my job alot harder so i'm good with the separate dates.

Would have rather had the double release. Most people would have focused on SBB and made these easier imo

Pretty sure this is the most calm thread on NT. Just had to leave the Yeezy thread smh. Kinda sick in there.

Ima have to find that Mcdonald pair for cheap so I can tongue swap these sneakers. It's cute hiw much my girl is excited for these. She already has her $ saved up and on the side

Ima have to find that Mcdonald pair for cheap so I can tongue swap these sneakers. It's cute hiw much my girl is excited for these. She already has her $ saved up and on the side
Yeah I would love to tongue swap these but I'll just wait until JB gives in and releases the black tongue black toe (you know it's coming eventually.) The reason is mostly because the old McDonald's pair has a "pre-remastered" tongue and that's one of my favorite parts of the new re-mastered 1's.

Take the tongue off of cyber Monday 1s or the yin yang 1s. Or just wait until the release black tongue black toes which if you ask me IMO won't drop until like 2 years after black toes so you might have to play the waiting game

Pretty sure this is the most calm thread on NT. Just had to leave the Yeezy thread smh. Kinda sick in there.
Yeezys bring out the worst in people. I personally don't get it, must be the age showing.

Yeezys bring out the worst in people. I personally don't get it, must be the age showing.
it's not that hard to understand. It's a limited edition shoe by a popular rapper. Folks act like they forgot how foolish bred 1s or 11s threads get

Take the tongue off of cyber Monday 1s or the yin yang 1s. Or just wait until the release black tongue black toes which if you ask me IMO won't drop until like 2 years after black toes so you might have to play the waiting game
Neither of those shoes have the accurate color blocking for the Nike Air sign though. It's extremely easy to add stuffing to a tongue too. When Nike SB decided to ditch the stuffed tongue for awhile people where customizing their pairs.

It's not so much the clowns that regularly swing from Kanyes sack and buy everything he spits on, it's moreso the people who try to capitalize off the Kanye Stans that make the releases so chaotic. Ppl usually despise resellers but yet a yeezy drop and dudes start convincing their people to stand in lines for them and do raffles, basically becoming resellers themselves and turning a blind eye to their earlier stance. If the buy in is $250 and the odds of cashing out at $1k is looking pretty solid IF you get a pair, then let the chaos ensue bc in this economy who doesn't want to make $1k??

The Kanye stans are just idiots in the mix of dudes tryna get that guap

Last edited:
It's not so much the clowns that regularly swing from Kanyes sack and buy everything he spits on, it's moreso the people who try to capitalize off the Kanye Stans that make the releases so chaotic. Ppl usually despise resellers but yet a yeezy drop and dudes start convincing their people to stand in lines for them and do raffles, basically becoming resellers themselves and turning a blind eye to their earlier stance. If the buy in is $250 and the odds of cashing out at $1k is looking pretty solid IF you get a pair, then let the chaos ensue bc in this economy who doesn't want to make $1k??

The Kanye stans are just idiots in the mix of dudes tryna get that guap
Charging resale prices to Kanye stans should not be frowned upon though, instead it should be encouraged.

Back
Top Bottom