Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

@suprduprsamsay said that he called his local HOH and said that they confirmed these and SBB's on the same day. :nerd: DJFolk was the one that got back to me saying that the Black Toes listed on the sheet weren't listed as a high.

@suprduprsamsay said that he called his local HOH and said that they confirmed these and SBB's on the same day. :nerd: DJFolk was the one that got back to me saying that the Black Toes listed on the sheet weren't listed as a high.

They're probably lying, how is there no official pics of these yet, but the reverse has official pics?

jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 Yeah, that's what I was thinking. SBB 2.0's already show up on Foot Locker and FootAction's release calendar. Wouldn't make sense to not have Black Toes on the calendar as well. Just curious what's releasing next Saturday if it's not a High.

jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 Yeah, that's what I was thinking. SBB 2.0's already show up on Foot Locker and FootAction's release calendar. Wouldn't make sense to not have Black Toes on the calendar as well. Just curious what's releasing next Saturday if it's not a High.
Awesome join date but I doubt they come out on the 8th

Walk into Footlocker and tell the ***** at the counter give me all the size 10s like

giphy.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200w.gif

How I knew when I checked my thread subsripctions and I saw the word arrangement "all the size 10s like" in an Air Jordan 1 thread that it'd be you fool :lol: ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii

Last edited:
I already have Chicago 1's, so if I cop these.. wonder if I should sell the Black Toes and wear the Chicagos or 

sell the Chicago's and wear the Black Toe's....

or keep both. hmm decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom