Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The "I took an L on the anticipated release so I have to settle for this" XXXIs, watch when the Royal 1s drop they'll whip up a whack XXXI colorway to go with it.

So if you get a reservation, do they let you check out or do you have to wait till rd and its just in cart?

I pretty much slept on this one but ive had alot going on and was holding out for that kdak pair. Oh ++++ing well. Sold my 13s for 420 months before the announcement so no sweat but...sick of these scammers taking advantage one way or another. Come royals, ducks are gonna be in a row no doubt. Its my all time childhood sentimental og. Luckily the release will go like a normal one rather than the crap show years ago. Dont need no 5 or so like before, juat need that solid W x2.

Last edited:
On Nike+ it's immediate. Some guys got shipping for the BT's before they released to the rest of us on Saturday.
Repped, i got the app now so will see how it plays out. All these releases are just helping me gear up straight for royals. Hope we fair better with Zad. Ill have every ticket in I can local but ftl might be app by then for me. Still do raffles here.

@whip need to be banned too. Told y'all kdak was fugazzi and was gonna pull a switch on y'all.
Any idea how many pairs Kdak actually sent out of the black toes? I still haven't received my pair. Who else is waiting on pairs ? Those who received pairs they all turn out legit ?

Any idea how many pairs Kdak actually sent out of the black toes? I still haven't received my pair. Who else is waiting on pairs ? Those who received pairs they all turn out legit ?

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe it was 3 including Whips pair.

Of the 5-6 pairs sent...yes. Except the chicagos which summer of love was suppose to get legit checked. The issue was the restock pairs. They stopped shipping and closed up shop cause I exposed them for what many of these sites are doing. Mixing.
40 plus year old comic entertainer, especially one in a circus, wearing a traditional costume and exaggerated makeup. Lawyer or not, their relationship is more personal than business. L.A. is the biggest, smallest city in the sneaker world.
I emailed them and they responded that my pair should shiP this week. I give it till Monday of next week. Will post pics if I recieve them . In the mean time I'm on the hunt for another pair if I can get it for 230 or lower. I see that their site is goin thru maintenance. Also has anyone received any of those give away pairs yet?

I emailed them and they responded that my pair should shiP this week. I give it till Monday of next week. Will post pics if I recieve them . In the mean time I'm on the hunt for another pair if I can get it for 230 or lower. I see that their site is goin thru maintenance. Also has anyone received any of those give away pairs yet?
i didnt even receive the in initial orders of the pinnacles, from "im shipping today or tommorow" was the last update heard from them weeks ago. they must be "rebranding" their site to scambay

i didnt even receive the in initial orders of the pinnacles, from "im shipping today or tommorow" was the last update heard from them weeks ago. they must be "rebranding" their site to scambay
Damn that's crazy. I just sent another email yesterday and it hasn't been responded too. But all the other emails I have sent they normally get answered within a day. I cnt complain on their customer service just sucks that I here people dnt get any replies from them or their orders get cancelled out of nowere .

Maaaan....Everytime I see WB or KDak mentioned in a thread...

laugh.gif

Damn that's crazy. I just sent another email yesterday and it hasn't been responded too. But all the other emails I have sent they normally get answered within a day. I cnt complain on their customer service just sucks that I here people dnt get any replies from them or their orders get cancelled out of nowere .

I sent two emails in the last 2 weeks and got no response. The 7th was suppose to be the last day they were going to ship out BTs. I filed a claim yesterday since they havent been responding.

wonder why the BT flop on resale. Trying to swap my size 11 for size 12 but with the cheap resale, might just buy one off the market

Back
Top Bottom