Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

nike slackin
mean.gif

i'm having the same issue 
Glad to know at least I'm not the only one

got an order for those too
dont know whether to cancel or wait

File a claim immediately. Their PayPal seems like it's frozen so they won't be able to access the funds to get your shoes. I think they got in over their heads and it's feasible for them now to abandon the business. If they hadn't gotten blown up by fellow NTers, we would have had a chance. But now they probably withdrew the funds from their PayPal and don't care about the preorders they have open.

wonder why the BT flop on resale. Trying to swap my size 11 for size 12 but with the cheap resale, might just buy one off the market
Not really that surprising. The last release didn't go for much months to near a year after RD especially after the frags dropped

Does anybody have issues with Nike and My Choice? None of my orders from them come up, and UPS says it's because Nike doesn't put my full name on the order, but Nike says they do

They're sending them to Valued Customer and then under that it has your name, but it trips up mychoice. You should be able to work around it by adding Valued Customer as one of your recipients on the ups site.

They're sending them to Valued Customer and then under that it has your name, but it trips up mychoice. You should be able to work around it by adding Valued Customer as one of your recipients on the ups site.
Hopefully I get to test this out on another SNKRS cop 
laugh.gif

Dudes Really Still On The Fence As To Whether Or Not To File A Claim Against KDak? :smh:

Put It This Way,

They'll Be Lucky To Ever Do Business Via PayPal Again, And Even Luckier If They Don't Have Any Legal Ramifications For Their Actions.

Oh, Did I Mention That Joke Of A Spokesman They Had Doing Work On Here Has Now Coincidentally Gone Ghost?

Y'all Keep Waitin Tho :lol:

Last edited:
UPS missed the scheduled delivery date for my pair (was supposed to be here today). Hopefully they get here tomorrow though. Really looking forward to having these in hand.

Welp, I just filed with PP for KDak orders. Probably for the best anyway. Besides yeezys I think I'm going team retail for the rest of the year

Back
Top Bottom