Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
They got ya'll good
Smh

not really......... my money is coming back to me. it hasn't affected my life one bit while this whole ordeal has taken place.

My pair comes today 
smokin.gif

I left it in nikes hands this time... i bought a few pair of 13's so i said if it's meant to be nike will come through
@Grizzly

^Theyre nice , leather quality aint as good as Banneds or Sbb imo.
Yeah, i told an Nter that if they weren't that much better then my 13's i would look out for him...

people are saying they're really good tho
nerd.gif

Last edited:
@Grizzly

^Theyre nice , leather quality aint as good as Banneds or Sbb imo.

I have a pair of the 2013's BT's but really want to see and feel the 2016's in person to assess the quality. People saying these are on par or better than the Chicago's and Breds has intrigued my interest. Like I mentioned I missed out but I gave a half effort so I expected the strike but wasn't tripping either.

don't care what anybody else says, i'm keeping my preorder with them

i'm a patient and empathetic person, and $220 isn't a life-ruining amount of money for me

will hold out until the first of december

Lmaoooooo let me ask you this, if his PayPal account is suspended and he doesn't have access to get the money in his account why should he send you shoes? Would you send them?

Last edited:
I have a pair of the 2013's BT's but really want to see and feel the 2016's in person to assess the quality. People saying these are on par or better than the Chicago's and Breds has intrigued my interest. Like I mentioned I missed out but I gave a half effort so I expected the strike but wasn't tripping either.
better than 2013

BT's are nowhere near Chi's in quality IMO. they are better than the 2013's quality wise but the new mold and higher cut makes them leaps and bounds better.

Last edited:
better than 2013

Quite sure of that. All of the remasters have been better than their 2013 and 2014 counterparts in my opinion. Just want to see in person how the 2016 BT's stack up against the other remastered 1's. I'll have a pair soon enough. Especially if these resale prices remain steady. The acclaim they are receiving in regards to the quality has intrigued me more so than before though.

$240 shipped on size 10 a good deal? Should I wait it out a little longer?

Last edited:
In terms of softness, not quite, theyre decent but no better than the Sbb and/or Banneds, slightly less than them 2.

I cant speak on chi 1, or rsbb.
Only Banned '16 and Sbb.

In between banned '16 and Yin 1s, that best describes them, leaning more towards Yin 1s.

Smell like this still..
View media item 2225067

Last edited:

Just checked mine, unfortunately still nothing and my claim said he had until the 8th to respond. How long did they give him to respond for your claim?
Contact PayPal now and ask what the hold up is. Curious what they say. Mine is still awaiting response too, but he has until the 11th. 

Contact PayPal now and ask what the hold up is. Curious what they say. Mine is still awaiting response too, but he has until the 11th. 
Email sent, they said they'll respond in 24 hours. We'll see what they say. 

No release of the black toe this week in EU :angry:, a trump fear? I hope that is for more stock...
No way, Nike is an absolute disaster lately. Everyone's been getting screwed on the launches other than the US. I'm almost certain they're going to tell them they're all sold out or just ignore the launch as a whole as pretend nothing happened. 

Last edited:

No way, Nike is an absolute disaster lately. Everyone's been getting screwed on the launches other than the US. I'm almost certain they're going to tell them they're all sold out or just ignore the launch as a whole as pretend nothing happened.
Some store (a lot of) didn't have size 9 for example on original launch date, Nike screwed up on delivery... smh ! Maybe they need to sell their AM0 qs (which will sit for sure) and the AJ XII blue premium

$240 shipped on size 10 a good deal? Should I wait it out a little longer?

For your size, that's a good price. Prices are going between 230-250 for that size. The well is going to run dry soon on those $220 deals for the people who needed the return back on their money. The people that still have pairs to sell, probably aren't hurting for money and are patiently waiting for the market value to increase. You wait too long, somebody else will snag it and you'll be trying to find that 240 deal and having to settle for 250-260 or no pair at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom