Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I've only had good experiences with Stockx, but now I want to go home and inspect my black toes again lol.

StockX was great for me, got my Banneds through them. Not sure what you mean about "bend" or "bend the toebox" ... i'd like to see a few pics of what you're saying to compare to my SNKRS pair. First time I've heard a complaint about StockX actually.
http://niketalk.com/t/657136/urgent-need-legit-check-on-jordan-1-black-toe

I can post more pictures. But notice the lace holder sticking out, I never seen that kind of messed up stuff on my Top 3 and there is some noticeable glue stain on the shoe and there are some threads loose on the shoe. This shoe is definitely an UA.

All my experiences with stock x have been solid! I've sold almost 100 pairs through them since I started..

My breds, chi's, and black toes are all the same height. I feel like the chi's have more padding around the ankle/collar vs all the others I listed

StockX was great for me, got my Banneds through them. Not sure what you mean about "bend" or "bend the toebox" ... i'd like to see a few pics of what you're saying to compare to my SNKRS pair. First time I've heard a complaint about StockX actually.
I've heard complaints on NT before. Doesn't mean every pair they've sold is fake.some ua are so good you can't tell, who knows how busy they are or how many they have to check pairs

Gonna be 2017 and I still see we calling fakes "unauthorized"..

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

i checked my pair from stockx when I got home and they look legit.  Did the bottom of the insole check as well as some of the basics.  When I tried them on, I did notice that they fit a bit roomier in the toe box than the Bred pair.  Maybe its the leather cut is thinner on the Black Toes, idk.  

Dude is trippin about the toe box being flexible. His pair is legit, my ndc pair bends easily at the toe as well. He is probably just a shill for airgoat :lol:
This isn't the first time I've seen unsubstantiated claims of stockx letting fakes through on nt and probably won't be the last. From what he posted we don't even know if his pair came from stock x

The green hashtag is a nice touch by stockx.  I really like how GOAT does their own paper wrap and sticker too.  It's the little things...

Last edited:
They have the StockX green label on them, I'm not tripping cause I bought the Top 3 and the Top 3 toe box ain't messed up like the Black Toe was. The shoe was released in November, how the hell did they get so messed up on the toe box, they all lumpy, don't understand this ish. The toe box is supposed to be all clean like every other pair I saw at retail plus my own Top 3 pair. Some people might be a shill for StockX for all I know. Either they UA or they are B-grade, cause the bottom shoe lace holder is way off too, never seen a pair with that far extended out shoe lace holder, they covering up one of the air hole on the toe box and that is not normal on any Jordan 1 I ever saw and I have seen a few pairs. There are stitches sticking out too if y'all bothered to look at the pics. And StockX is supposedly not shipping B-grade stuff nor UA, I was all hyped in receiving an OG Jordan 1, now I'm just pissed that StockX sent me this s*** and I have my doubts about its authenticity.

StockX sent me an UA pair even though they certified it as authentic, the Jordan wings logo looks good, the sole looks good, but the shoe toe box is not smooth like the authentic Top 3 where it is smooth, it is lumpy all over, kind of weird for a supposed deadstock shoe. There are glue stains on the shoe and the shoe box QC date is all blurry. These are all dead giveaways. The shoe also don't have much resistance and ends up bending like in half when I use a little bit of force. My Top 3 don't bend like that so I know that is a dead giveaway. The point is don't buy from StockX, they don't know s*** about sneakers. I have already filed a dispute with Paypal and will be trying to get my money back.

Classic, always-have-something-to-complain-about ish. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Why wouldn't you just contact stockx and send the shoe back if you were so adamant? /stockx accepts returns within the first few Days. Classic ******** that makes selling sneakers a pain.

Dude is trippin about the toe box being flexible. His pair is legit, my ndc pair bends easily at the toe as well. He is probably just a shill for airgoat :lol:
This isn't the first time I've seen unsubstantiated claims of stockx letting fakes through on nt and probably won't be the last. From what he posted we don't even know if his pair came from stock x

My thought exactly. Stop playing games and if you're really gonna file claims over a flexible toebox you shouldn't own any of these shoes in the first place.

Anybody see any variation in the number of lines on the lace bag? My pair from Kickz has four distinct lines on the opening. However, a pair I just got from one of these apps, has three lines on one side of the top bag opening and four lines on the other side of the top bag opening.

Last edited:
yo my bred lows and cybers are doing this exact same thing! What in the hell could be causing this? It legit sparkles like glitter
Mine are doing the exact same thing. Just wipe them down before you wear them. It's normal

Back
Top Bottom