Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

How do the 1s fit now days? I used to go half sz down. I'm 11, used to purchase 10.5. That still the case?

How do the 1s fit now days? I used to go half sz down. I'm 11, used to purchase 10.5. That still the case?

To me the remastered 1s have a little more room than the 2013s. I still go tts cause I prefer a looser fitting than a snug fit.

I compared the 13 BTs to the 15 CHIs and the old mold was noticibly larger. Both size 13.

Maybe it was just my pair.... but I have no complaints about the remastered molds

I compared the 13 BTs to the 15 CHIs and the old mold was noticibly larger. Both size 13.

Maybe it was just my pair.... but I have no complaints about the remastered molds
OH CRAP!  I sold my 2013's with haste because they were too small. I just made an Ebay offer (that was accepted) on 2016's in that same size. LOL! 

Oh well, I'm gonna pay the man. If it don't work out I should be able to cut them loose. NDS size 12 for $180. I'm confident in dude's feedback plus I got the Chi's to compare them to. Thanks man...

EDIT: I'm off the hook. Dude gave major attitude because I didn't pay at 11 on a Saturday night (I got on first thing this morning to pay and saw his message). He can eat the shoes...

Last edited:
Not sure about this discussion, but all of my 2013's ran true to size(from Jumpman Chicago's to royals). The only remastered ones I've worn are the Chicago's, which are also TTS.

Does anyone have like a burn mark on the inside of their shoe? Like they tried to burn the edges of the stitching? Mine has a spot that seems like it has melted and hardened although hard to notice visually. Sorry for the random question

I passed on a Black Toe for Top Three Trade. Now someone wants to trade Their Banned 1 for my Black Toe. I might do that trade even if I have a pair of Banned 1s already.

Last edited:
I would use the tongue from the bred 1.5's

He did a great job on those. I believe he used the tongue from the bred 2013

Last edited:
That means I was chatting to auskicks this afternoon. Yeah the 1.5 tongue is like the 2016 tongues so probably a better match. Must say really prefer the black tongue on the blacktoes.

Back
Top Bottom