Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So is this how release dates going to the abolished? By releasing the product early, via surprise announcement? What are ya opinions

Ofc those who had the info early got to eat

Not really

There has been surprise early releases before @ select locations AND they are still releasing to everyone else on 11/5

This changes nothing

When does footlocker post the launch locator for shoes - is it two weeks out of release date?

I just wana know if these are gonna hit my local shops or not before I go out of the way for them

happy.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
 Can't wait till my black toes from Westbay come in 

When does footlocker post the launch locator for shoes - is it two weeks out of release date?

I just wana know if these are gonna hit my local shops or not before I go out of the way for them
From my experience it is usually the Monday before the Saturday release. In this case Monday, October 31. The only time it was not on a Monday for me was on the Yeezy 350. Those went up on the Tuesday before release day.

From my experience it is usually the Monday before the Saturday release. In this case Monday, October 31. The only time it was not on a Monday for me was on the Yeezy 350. Those went up on the Tuesday before release day.
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll be on a short vacation in Vegas Nov 3-6th - hoping to maybe scoop them on the footlocker app since there's a nice mall right outside of where I stay. If anyone is in the Vegas area hit me up - I could probably use some assistance on the store code for Footlocker app lol

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll be on a short vacation in Vegas Nov 3-6th - hoping to maybe scoop them on the footlocker app since there's a nice mall right outside of where I stay. If anyone is in the Vegas area hit me up - I could probably use some assistance on the store code for Footlocker app lol

I live in Vegas and I can help you out. Which mall are you talking about that you are staying by?

Black toes looking beautiful

Let's hope a ton of spots in Michigan get em. Gonna need to win 3 pairs at retail :smh: 2 for me and 1 for my brother

Back
Top Bottom