Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I was not prepared for this. I was the last to find out 
mean.gif

For the people with Black Toes in hand now... How's the quality? Is it soft like UNC? Is the red portion that Bred Tumble?

Just left FL at Fox Hills but since I gotta work, had to bounce.  line was 20-25.  Thought no one would really be there, but naively, thought wrong, haha.

I just called Fox Hills as I'm at least 30 away. Said they had "massive lines" and were selling out fast. Wouldn't even let me ask if they had black toes avail, they just hung up haha.

Imo, no need to get all excited/frustrated about the BT 1 releasing early at Fox Hills, or any other city for that matter. If you're one of the lucky 10-15 people that were ahead of the game and copped, that's awesome. If not, I sure as heck ain't tryin to fight LA traffic, waste a couple hours of my time, only to get there and find out all they got left are Yin Yang 1s.

Time is money. I'd rather be here at my office wheeling and dealing makin' more chedda so I can cop more shoes for me, my wife, and my lil rugrats. Oh, and I don't mind spending time chattin with y'all crazy sneakerheads lol

Last edited:
Anyone know what the status is on 34th right now?
Pretty all the goods are sold out lol didn't even go since I was on campus. Thinking of passing by when I get out to check out a bomber jacket I plan on buying more than anything

Im in LA for the Cubs/Dodgers games and just ran to Nice Kicks.  Sold out in size 9 but grabbed Black Toes in an 8.5. 

Line got so long but it seems like they do have a LOT of sizes 9.5-11.5 in Banneds/Black Toes. 

Back
Top Bottom