Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

From what I've seen legit

Tempted to cop a pair of black toes with this limited talked
I did. Waiting game for me. I'll give it a shot at release too obviously and see what happens with WB. With paypal, what do you got to lose? 

Pulled the trigger on wb... see what happens. Was really hoping they put rsbbs up. Would really like a pair at that price. If my bt from wb come and are legit probably gonna try and trade them for the rsbbs. I love black toes but they're too similar to chis and b/w that I wouldn't wear them much

Pulled the trigger on wb... see what happens. Was really hoping they put rsbbs up. Would really like a pair at that price. If my bt from wb come and are legit probably gonna try and trade them for the rsbbs. I love black toes but they're too similar to chis and b/w that I wouldn't wear them much
Same.. i wouldn't want Chicagos and black toes since theyre both very similar.. thinking about selling my chicagos and just wearing the black toes

Any batch 2 WB preorders get a status update? I was part of the first "batch 2" (there have been like 6 more "batch 2"s since then). I sent WB an email yesterday but they haven't responded (surprise, surprise). Not complaining, since anything before Nov. 11 is a win from my point of view, but I was just wondering if anyone else's batch 2s have been in motion.

Any batch 2 WB preorders get a status update? I was part of the first "batch 2" (there have been like 6 more "batch 2"s since then). I sent WB an email yesterday but they haven't responded (surprise, surprise). Not complaining, since anything before Nov. 11 is a win from my point of view, but I was just wondering if anyone else's batch 2s have been in motion.

What oder date is considered the first batch 2?

Back
Top Bottom