Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Has anyone outside of the US been successful ordering black toes or top 3's from WB? Tried to order both today and it said they couldn't be shipped to Canada, even though the site has rates up for shipping outside the US.

Any batch 2 WB preorders get a status update? I was part of the first "batch 2" (there have been like 6 more "batch 2"s since then). I sent WB an email yesterday but they haven't responded (surprise, surprise). Not complaining, since anything before Nov. 11 is a win from my point of view, but I was just wondering if anyone else's batch 2s have been in motion.

He told me early next week but who knows

Anybody care to share the wealth on WB link? I can hit on most retros on the internet but never have luck on the Retro 1's, that are O.G. colors. Just saw that places like eastbay, finishline, and Hibbet's arent getting them. At least want a chance to get them.

I swear I was just thinking about doing the same thing an hour ago
You guys got me thinking about it too, not sure which i'd want to maybe getting rid of, chis, or bts. they're just so similar, i might hang on to both but i've been thinking about it too.

My spot got them I will be picking them up 2mm and most likely I will be payin 200$ that ain't bad a few days early

Ordered from WB on October 14th.  In response to an email from me requesting a status update, WB responded yesterday that my pair would be shipped either yesterday or today.  No shipping or tracking email received so far.  

My pair came in from the Chicago release. Quality is same as 2015 Chi, metallic blue & UNC. Very soft leather.
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Went to a local mom and pop today. Said they have them in and they're $360 for early release... They also said they're retail on release date.. Think I'll go ahead and wait.. He also said they got way more pears than Breds.

More pairs?? Interesting.. I wonder why they were ringing up as a QS when the dropped early

You guys are getting your pairs early from WB?? I preorderd on the 20th. They didn't say anything about getting them early but that would be dope if it happens.

I prefer BT over chi's. I sold my chis's. Too much red for me. I like the CW and blocking on the BT's... imo black toe aj1's are fire to me.

Do Yeezys REALLY effect Jordan releases? I know I've said that in the past, but when you think about it, it may not be the case unless everyone are hypebeasts who hop on what ever they can

You guys are getting your pairs early from WB?? I preorderd on the 20th. They didn't say anything about getting them early but that would be dope if it happens.

I prefer BT over chi's. I sold my chis's. Too much red for me. I like the CW and blocking on the BT's... imo black toe aj1's are fire to me.
I ordered Breds and BTs on the 20th as well and they said they would ship yesterday or today but still haven't gotten any tracking.

Do Yeezys REALLY effect Jordan releases? I know I've said that in the past, but when you think about it, it may not be the case unless everyone are hypebeasts who hop on what ever they can
"everyone are hypebeast who hop on what ever they can" 

100% right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom