Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone in Cali know if these BTs will be FCFS or app reservation for FTL? No info yet on the app for the local stores.

I wish they had app res by me. Less hassle. Im in the Metro Detroit area. even Fairlane mall, pretty popular mall amongst teens is FCFS.

Coming from a person who has a pair of the 2016 Black Toe 1s, if you own the 2013 version you really aren't missing much. It's not a huge leap like the 2013 Bred 1s compared to the 2016 Bred/Banned 1s you'll live not having 2016 Black Toes.
Not a huge leap from the 2013 to the 2016 breds? You must not own any. Your opinion should be voided because of that statement

Lol at people thinking these will sit. This is the true original Jordan shoe, and there most def isn't enough to go around.

Not a huge leap from the 2013 to the 2016 breds? You must not own any. Your opinion should be voided because of that statement
Are actually mentally ill? I literally said the 2013 Breds DO HAVE a leap compared to the 2016 version. This is why dropping out in middle school isn't a good idea, it ruins your reading comprehension skills.

Last edited:
Typical Jordan 1 numbers for these.
I saw stock allocation for a retail chain that's not footlocker, or finish line related and a few stores on the list but about 90% were 1 fsr.

Are actually mentally ill? I literally said the 2013 Breds DO HAVE a leap compared to the 2016 version. This is why dropping out in middle school isn't a good idea, it ruins your reading comprehension skills.
Not using proper punctuation and using run-on sentences can often cause a misinterpretation. "Are actually mentally ill?" Haha. What is that?

Not using proper punctuation and using run-on sentences can often cause a misinterpretation. "Are actually mentally ill?" Haha. What is that?

I believe that there was no misinterpretation IMO. He said the leap for the 2013 black/red's to the 2016 black/red's had a substantial jump in quality while the blacktoes from the 2013 to 2016 did not.

I have 2 pairs of 2013s one DS are the 2016 worth buying? Especially since the cheapest I've seen them for is $275 . the general consensus I've seen is no, just wanted to confirm. Thanks
It depends on how much you like the remastered 1s tbh. The remastered 1s beat the older stuff in terms of comfort imo so I'd go for the new ones releasing. Why don't you get rid of 1 of your 2013s and use the money for a pair of 2016s on RD?

It depends on how much you like the remastered 1s tbh. The remastered 1s beat the older stuff in terms of comfort imo so I'd go for the new ones releasing. Why don't you get rid of 1 of your 2013s and use the money for a pair of 2016s on RD?

I can 2nd this comfort. Wore my 2013 Black/Red 1s pinky toe on fire. None of the remastered I have those issues with

I can 2nd this comfort. Wore my 2013 Black/Red 1s pinky toe on fire. None of the remastered I have those issues with
Yeah that was my biggest problems with the 2013s as well. man they could get uncomfortable after a while and the cushioning in the remasters feel better as well.

Last edited:
Since I cancelled my WB pre-order, got an ATC as backup. Hopefully FTL and FA app reservations get me at least 1 pair. Will try boutique raffles as well.

I'm happy with 1 pair. But gunning for 2. Man, I went from no 1's to having:
1 OG SBB (My 1 grail, which hooked me to 1's)
2 OG Banned 1 2016
1 OG RSBB 2016
1 OG Black Yangs

BToes next and then 2017 Royals (double up at all costs) and Shadows. Excited that Jordan brand is allowing me to complete the trinity so quickly. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

How long did it take for WB to refund you?

Im gonna go after these, hoping they dont attract the same number of re-sellers as the bred 1s this yr...

Coming from a person who has a pair of the 2016 Black Toe 1s, if you own the 2013 version you really aren't missing much. It's not a huge leap like the 2013 Bred 1s compared to the 2016 Bred/Banned 1s you'll live not having 2016 Black Toes.
still need a fresh pair regardless although my 13's have barely been worn.

Back
Top Bottom