Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

went to a local spot handing out tickets for guaranteed pairs, was only like 15 ppl there, glad there isn't much hype for these

my buddy just got his pair from wb, got his before mine and i ordered before him.. i asked for an update on my shipping and he didn't.  

i'm thinking if you bother wb they'll ship your stuff later, lol.

my buddy just got his pair from wb, got his before mine and i ordered before him.. i asked for an update on my shipping and he didn't.  

i'm thinking if you bother wb they'll ship your stuff later, lol.

Go look at the last e-mail someone received from him in the RSBB thread, you're not getting your shoes unfortunately.

I'm gonna try to get all the Shiekh codes in SD on Monday.  Anyone from LA/Riverside wanna work together so we can compile a list of raffle codes for Socal?  If not, I have some business to attend to in LA on Tuesday and I'll hit as many raffle spots as I can to share the information.

Last day to enter the raffles for Shiekh are Wednesday night, right?

Any NYC spots doing raffles this week? Or it's all the new app procedure ? 

Last edited:
Any NYC spots doing raffles this week? Or it's call the new app procedure ? 

FCFS @14th, 112 W 34th, 11 w 34, Flight23 on 34th, and Fulton Footaction in Brooklyn. Looks like a others will be doing app raffle. Kith released a new 'app' for chocolates (Frenzy) not sure if they will be doing that or its typical raffle procedure ... also not sure if fat joe's new spot will be doing raffles for 'em.

Last edited:
FCFS @14th, 112 W 34th, 11 w 34, Flight23 on 34th, and Fulton Footaction in Brooklyn. Looks like a others will be doing app raffle. Kith released a new 'app' for chocolates (Frenzy) not sure if they will be doing that or its typical raffle procedure ... also not sure if fat joe's new spot will be doing raffles for 'em.

lol

Back
Top Bottom