Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm glad these are releasing on XI day. That will make them easy to get for those of us who want them.

All OGs need to.drop again. Once I have em and the lows. Im pretty much out the sneaker game hopefully haha. If they re-remastered the 1s with the 85 shape instead of 94 but with banned quality than Id be introuble.

I sold my metallic red lows but I'd get another pair if they released the highs in OG form. Btw I had the DTRT reds and they were not adequate.

I sold my metallic red lows but I'd get another pair if they released the highs in OG form. Btw I had the DTRT reds and they were not adequate.

Yeah those dtrts had the tumbled finish but were still so stiff. I want the metallic red lows I plan to get them and the neutral grays than Im done with lows.

Yeah those dtrts had the tumbled finish but were still so stiff. I want the metallic red lows I plan to get them and the neutral grays than Im done with lows.

Don't be expecting quality like the last few lows because you will be disappointed

Might as well grab them now even if you pay $20 over retail getting your size.

Now I wish I jumped on those early links, launch locators for my area is slim pickings [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Don't be expecting quality like the last few lows because you will be disappointed

Yeah I already know haha the best quality lows are the cybers, chis, swooshless, and navy metallics. Very soft in the toebox and side panels. I want the neutrals I heard theyre a lil better than say, the breds, sjadows(luckily not aiming for any of the non og low colorways) etc and I know the metallic reds are pretty stiff because I tried them on in store. I aint tripping on it though. Then Im through with lows after that.

Honestly surprised this isn't a hype machine , cause these look like a home run. Can wait

Ordered from sobesoles this morning. Got tracking info, due in tuesday. 
pimp.gif

Honestly surprised this isn't a hype machine , cause these look like a home run. Can wait

I think its safe to say any jordan 1 that hasnt come out since 1985 will have little to no hype. These jsut havent had the exposure the breds, royals, chis, have had. Im sure when everyone gets their pairs and celebs start rocking and people hashtag these theyll kick up on the need list. Also, Adidas, Asics, Reebok etc other brands and certain numbered jordans also take away from 1s. Everyone wants 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 11s, 12s, 13s, the only 1s everyone wants are royals, black/reds, and chis. Also limited collabs get a ton of buzz. I aint mad at the low hype for the OG colorways. We all love the 1s so that makes it so much easier to cop those long lost colorways. One of the reasons I love the og low tops is because of the low hype for em. I could literally walk into the store at almost anytime and get em. Thays how shoe buying should be. Its all cyclical the hypemonsters will become disinterested in shoe collecting and we'll still be here copping the shoes for the love of em.

Back
Top Bottom