Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They are quick with shipping (or at least creating the label).  Already got a tracking # and just paid an hour ago.  
eek.gif

@MARIOisHOT take this rep! Decided to do an email order for these and the black cat 6s just to see and woke up to my invoice and paid! Wouldn't do it on the 6s tho

I can't lie... I'm not much of a 1s guy but these look great in person.
I think I have a pair coming but I won't know for sure until they ship.

Thanks for the heads up on City Blue!  I was surprised they still had my size when I got the invoice this morning.

i thought i was doing ok by getting these for $135 after ebay bucks. smh. wish i'da known about city blue.
:smh:

So cb still got pairs? Just sent them an email hopefully I scoop a pair! I need these in my life at $112!!

if I remember correctly the UNC's sold out on release day. makes me wonder why these are still sitting and going on discounts. to me the darker blue is way more versatile than the powder blue of the UNC

Glad to see everyone taking advantage of discounts. $112 ain't bad at all.

I picked up a pair off Swoosh! Not mad that these are sitting.

Very nice in person. I went back and forth with the laces and decided blue looks better

if I remember correctly the UNC's sold out on release day. makes me wonder why these are still sitting and going on discounts. to me the darker blue is way more versatile than the powder blue of the UNC

For whatever reason, the powder blue (aka UNC ) sneakers have always sold well and are held in high regards.

I was trying to sell a package of (3) hyperdunks a few years back with a black, red and UNC colorway.
I got about 4 or 5 requests asking to break up the package because everyone wanted just the UNC colorway.
None of them were really special, just regular GR's.

Last edited:
also I think the uncs dropped after the chicagos and alotta people missed the chis which made people do a panic cop

at that point all og 1s were first day sellouts

[thread="646557"]Quote:[/thread]
i thought i was doing ok by getting these for $135 after ebay bucks. smh. wish i'da known about city blue.
:smh:
same here, but what can you do ya know. it's our own fault for not being more patient

$135 is still a good deal for an OG jordan 1
true. at one point i wouldn't have cared about the $23, but now i wanna save every dollar i can, specifically when it comes to kicks considering i already spend way too much.

also I think the uncs dropped after the chicagos and alotta people missed the chis which made people do a panic cop

at that point all og 1s were first day sellouts
yeah that's a good point. top 3, metallic, storm blues all probably would have sold out if they were released on the day UNC was

plus it was before all the yeezy's so all the hypebeasts were still messing with jordans

true. at one point i wouldn't have cared about the $23, but now i wanna save every dollar i can, specifically when it comes to kicks considering i already spend way too much.
yeah I definitely know the feeling man. I'm a little disappointed too but you live and you learn. if $23 is a big deal then you probably should cut back on buying sneakers to be honest. or just make that $23 back in some other way with your spending, like next couple times you would get fast food or takeout just eat some cheap stuff at home instead

Back
Top Bottom