Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

That's was a great day... won the raffle at my local Villa for the SBBs, then came home and hit on TDs on ADC.

I think the yeezys are trash but I regret not raffling for em when the sbbs dropped

passed up on way too much hybeast loot

at the time I was so offended that the store employees even asked if I wanted to raffle for em

I think the yeezys are trash but I regret not raffling for em when the sbbs dropped

passed up on way too much hybeast loot

at the time I was so offended that the store employees even asked if I wanted to raffle for em
The Yeezys are absolutely trash. Wore them once, experienced how stupid they look, and then offed them for $1200 last year. Easiest $1000 I ever made haha

UNCs came after the SBBs.

The SBBs were released a short time after the Chi's

I thought Frags basically ignited the 1's hype (which was already present with OG cws). Metallics were the 1st OG 1 cw to sit in literally years, I believe (from what I understand, 2013 Shadows sat for a few days at some spots).

Last edited:
I thought Frags basically ignited the 1's hype (which was already present with OG cws). Metallics were the 1st OG 1 cw to sit in literally years, I believe (from what I understand, 2013 Shadows sat for a few days at some spots).

Drags helped but the 1 hype was certainly already there, royals and banneds were crazy releases.

Shadows flee under the radar because a lot of people wanted Toro 4s which dropped the same day and the shadows had a 2009 release.

A lot of people myself included still regret passing on shadows looking back but that's life.

Jb was also dropping a ton of ugly OG retro plus color ways. Those sold the same as they do now.

Frags/ the remastering of good OG colorways really pushed the hype but it was definitely already there.

Read a few pages back. Has anyone got their CB pair in hand confirmed legit? I sent them an email a few days ago but no response. They just cutting bait because these weren't hyped? If so, fine with me.

Read a few pages back. Has anyone got their CB pair in hand confirmed legit? I sent them an email a few days ago but no response. They just cutting bait because these weren't hyped? If so, fine with me.

Different shoe, but I got the True Blues from CB and can confirm legit. 30% off too.

How long does it take City Blue to send an invoice? I emailed them 11pm Saturday night.

Last edited:
feeling a little silly sitting here having paid retail for these
tongue.gif

Nah. Its a great color. You'll be glad to have em when everyone loses their mind over Royals again.

Yeah they told me they are going through the emails, just be patient.  They responded to my Jordan XV order saying there is no discount.  Just waiting for them to get to the Storm Blue order.  They are probably trying to find out how they let so many pairs go at that price. LOL

Back
Top Bottom