Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I called all shoe stores at my local mall and for some reason all of them said not getting these...its strange too because i figured they would all have these considering im in lexington

I called all shoe stores at my local mall and for some reason all of them said not getting these...its strange too because i figured they would all have these considering im in lexington

For real? In Fayette Mall? Not even Allsports?
I'm going to be out of town for the drop so I didn't check but that's really surprising.
Did you check with Oneness as well?

first come first served in all stores here it seems

they release friday

hopefully they still have em after work

For folks who have gotten the NDC reserve notice for pairs....do they usually go out a couple of days before release?

Looking like these are in fact FCFS. Guess I'll be heading out to Willowbrook Friday morning.

Just a heads up, there's not a lot of pairs out there. My local Foot shop maybe got a FSR 1 of each size. Maybe 2 sizes 9-11. These are limited.

Just a heads up, there's not a lot of pairs out there. My local Foot shop maybe got a FSR 1 of each size. Maybe 2 sizes 9-11. These are limited.
For folks who have gotten the NDC reserve notice for pairs....do they usually go out a couple of days before release?

As is every og colorway of the retro 1s...

Reserves go out around ~3 days before relaes

Last edited:
I forgot these come out Friday and not Saturday

Probably not. If he is, he isn't a good one. These are not going to be money makers. I'm just hoping homegirl at HOH Willowbrook lets me use my Reward Coupon on these.

Not sure if I should try in store seeing if I can use my FTL reward or try the app

I forgot these come out Friday and not Saturday
Not sure if I should try in store seeing if I can use my FTL reward or try the app

I was told by a FA manager that you cant use the coupons for new releases.. technically they can be but employees get disciplined i guess.. these are gonna sit and ima have to wait until i am able to use the coupon.

nottoolate91 nottoolate91 I think it depends on the manager that's working. I wasn't able to use the VIP reward at Foot Locker on the Top 3's for my friend but was able to at Footaction.

For real? In Fayette Mall? Not even Allsports?
I'm going to be out of town for the drop so I didn't check but that's really surprising.
Did you check with Oneness as well?

Weak ***** man. I'm in lex too and was hoping for a local cop.

These are a must being a big blue / his airness fan.

Guess I'll be on SNKRS Friday AM

These are readily available on ebay (for less than retail).  If they sell out online/in store faster than expected, ebay appears to be an easy plan B.  I see no rush to cop these right now.

These are readily available on ebay (for less than retail).  If they sell out online/in store faster than expected, ebay appears to be an easy plan B.  I see no rush to cop these right now.

Me either, im a big fan of simplistic colorways.. especially og ones.. but ima wait it out...ebay is always a good plan B. Forget resale.

Back
Top Bottom