Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Wasn´t feeling these too much but I tried in Nike Germany this morning. 15 minutes of que then sold out – just like every hyped release this year. Oh well.. on to the next one. 

1s are 160 Euro now.. I was kinda shocked. That´s a good 40 Euro price hike in the last 2 years. Besides some classics I will ever want and need I´m starting to gravitate more towards other shoes, it´s getting too ridiculous for me

Damn that's crazy. Never heard of that before. Maybe one or two people's getting sold but every winner?

that explains the 9 pairs
Nah fam it's quite obvious your new to this and why i pushed for 9. that's OK go to sleep as this thread continues to build. You should know me @GrizzlyAnimal i NEVER buy this many rt wise
Who are you ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Welp! Caught L's all around.

Lost out, as expected given my situation/location.  Can't win them all; been blessed many other times the past year.

Congrats to all those who got their pair!
Hope @babyJs23  and @citricacidcycle  get wins in future releases.  Two members here on NT that contribute A LOT to the community and ask for nothing in return.  Reps to you both.

Hope @babyJs23
 and @citricacidcycle
 get wins in future releases.  Two members here on NT that contribute A LOT to the community and ask for nothing in return.  Reps to you both.
True enough....tried to look out for @citricacidcycle but NYC was showing very little love for the under 10 size peeps.
Thanks @Fransravo  for the acknowledgement / Reps when I get them back to @babyJs23  for doing what he's been doing for the threads, and reps to @HipHopSays  for looking out for my size.  See you guys on the next release.

I can't believe I struck out on SNKRS smh. Was on right when it dropped, had me in line for 15 mins and then I got some error. Annoying as hell Man.

Looking for that 10-10.5. Struck out and on my way to work[emoji]128531[/emoji]. Any leads are appreciated

Sooooooooo...who all struck out?
Not here. Woke up at 10:30, went to a store got the last mens size which my boy will swap for my size and they let me get as many gs as I wanted. Only bought 2 :smh:
Should've brought more paper with me :lol:

Looking for that 10-10.5. Struck out and on my way to work[emoji]128531[/emoji]. Any leads are appreciated

Locale might help .... If folks know where you are located they might know a lead or if they are in the same city might extend hand.

Last edited:
Looks like vampire's numbers projections (100prs) are spot on for Flight23 (NYC) .... Staff just came out and let folks know it's limited in this piece - 'less than 100 pairs'. Assuming the diff is employee pairs.

Haven't doubted @vampire xtc
 since the Black Friday 2014 release.

Thanks for the info.

No doubt

They had just over 100 think it was like 108

But every 12 pairs 2 can be pulled for employees so it adds up and any shenanigans with pairs being out on hold etc...

Struck out online and in-store

Guy at DTLR said they got a mix-up with another place and ended up only getting kids sizes, which is why I didn't get called for my 10.5. They wrote my name and number down so I'll have a pair for any later release I want.

Not really anything I need since these would've been my last cop, so I'll try to help somebody out

Back
Top Bottom