Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just blessed homie with size 9.5 for retail. .
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

I'm probably going to wait till dust settles before I try and swap. Never struck out that bad on SNKRS, at least a pair I wanted a lot.

I like 1s but I don't think I'd be able to pull it off.

I have yet to see shattered BB on feet besides release day
For my Euro (non North America) peeps ....

Definetly seeing SBBs more here in NYC....but I'm suspecting folks unDS for fall. In fact saw 2 on foot pairs today while shuttling among stores. Definetly plan to wear mine and hope others do as well.

Definetly seeing SBBs more here in NYC....but I'm suspecting folks unDS for fall. In fact saw 2 on foot pairs today while shuttling among stores. Definetly plan to wear mine and hope others do as well.
yea i saw a lot of SBBs on foot at the Solexchange in NYC. Also saw a lot of OVOs on foot there, which was refreshing. Both look pretty dope, although I don't really like orange so SBBs aren't for me.

Finally struck out on SNKRS. I am yet to get a pair of anything on there, after about 6 shoes tried.

Bit on an ebay pair for $235 shipped.

Yea only in NYC. They're a nice shoe but I guess you can only break em out this time of the month

A few people starting to call them the Halloweens lol

Size 12 struggle continues. Maybe ill be able to a pair down the line.

It's about preference. I go TTS, have a wide foot and still have some comfortable wiggle room. Stay TTS if possible, once the 1's break in you'll appreciate it
Great points! Thanks for the info.  Glad I didn't bite for the larger size.  
Yea only in NYC. They're a nice shoe but I guess you can only break em out this time of the month

A few people starting to call them the Halloweens lol
Starting to call them Halloweens?!

I can remember back in May the SBBs had more nicknames than Shaq!

Giants 1, Orioles 1s, Home Depot 1s, Emergency Cone 1s, Auto Zone 1s, Orange is New Black 1s, FIBA Basketball 1s....

Back
Top Bottom