Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

in hs it's excusable.
Now thats true. But when you see a grown man, dressed like he's in the No Limit All Stars game with the tank..... walkin through Disneyland with his girl, lookin at you like, "yeah see he know this look hard". Thats when its open season for me.

[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

UPS has terrible service, it's no way they knocked on my door smh. Changed delivery so  hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow instead of having to wait 2 day's like Fed-ex does.

UPS has terrible service, it's no way they knocked on my door smh. Changed delivery so  hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow instead of having to wait 2 day's like Fed-ex does.

You should sign up for my choice account its free and you can reroute your package to a ups store. That is what I always do with expensive items.

nthat.gif

UPS is terrible with updates imo, takes forever for updated information. Text updates are even worse, they send you one text and you never get anything after that.

Gone 
mean.gif

Edit: Just tried to do a phone order just in case, rep said the website doesn't' reflect the real inventory. Welp 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This :nthat:  

Just noticed I was late by 10 minutes anyway :rofl:  hope if somebody was able to buy it, it actually comes.

Nah they didn't even have them. That was posted earlier today around noon and you couldn't add to cart.

Back
Top Bottom