Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Finally got mine from Eastbay. They did a damn good job boxing them up. Anyone else's look like this?
View media item 1754595View media item 1754602
One box was beat up.
View media item 1754598
Not gonna post pics of the shoes, we've all seen them. Both pair have misc glue and random marks on parts of the uppers.

That's how they come from Nike - already in a box. That's why you will never get an order form with a pair of Jordan's from EB because they don't box them up in their wearhouse. However in your case you may have gotten the return label / order page since they boxed up the 2 boxes in a bigger box.

Lucky nobody read the name on the box :lol:

yea first time I've ever seen the product number and description like that.

That's how they come from Nike - already in a box. That's why you will never get an order form with a pair of Jordan's from EB because they don't box them up in their wearhouse. However in your case you may have gotten the return label / order page since they boxed up the 2 boxes in a bigger box.

yea I just got the normal EB receipt with the attached return label.

mr s j king mr s j king not sure, first time I've ever had anything other than the bag. glad they came boxed, at least one pair's box came undamaged. I'm in Garland, right on the border of Dallas/Rockwall County.

I mostly rock all my 1s with some Levi 511's.
My man, 511s are it. 
nthat.gif

511 too skinny for me. Been rocking 508 as of late, but you know I got a pair of that 569 NTdenim chillin when they bring baggy back
laugh.gif

Reading all the different Levis #s you dudes are posting got me feeling like this 
laugh.gif

Only Levis I've ever bought are shrink to fit 501's and some that said slim fit which I have no idea what number they are. Then again I'm hardly fashionable. All I wear nowadays is 95% of the time cargo shorts from Champs lol

Reading all the different Levis #s you dudes are posting got me feeling like this 
laugh.gif

Only Levis I've ever bought are shrink to fit 501's and some that said slim fit which I have no idea what number they are. Then again I'm hardly fashionable. All I wear nowadays is 95% of the time cargo shorts from Champs lol
505s (That sit on the hips), 550s, and 560s(With the 3XL shirts/Jerseys)

Levis does have some Serious Cuts of jeans

the numbers are endless!

Best jean brand all day!

Levis does have some Serious Cuts of jeans

the numbers are endless!

Best jean brand all day!
Levis the only brand I know. Though they have gotten expensive. 501 hard jeans are $60. 10 years ago I was buying them at Mervyns for $29.99 all day. RIP Mervyns lol

[thread="620818"]Quote:[/thread]

matching is overrated man.
This. 

NT kills me with this "matchy, matchy" talk. :lol: it sounds ridiculous to me but to each their own. i don't know about yall, but where i'm from we were raised/taught to MATCH when we get dressed. this whole "not matching is cool" movement is totally new to the world if u ask me and it was introduced by the hipster movement so now not matching is the new cool way to "match." personally i disagree, but that's what makes the world great, everyone is different so i get it, but don't act like this is a new concept or rather TREND. matching will NEVER go "out of style."

/end rant
You can match an outfit with these that isn't powder/unc/university/carolina blue, which is what I consider matchy matchy. I can't do matchy matchy, but I too was schooled in matching what I wear.

a mix of both is good for ya palette imo

but the unc's are one shoe ill prbly never get matchy matchy with...

neutral color t's > matchy matchy a lot of the time

View media item 1754942

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom