Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "UNC" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

my boy got this pair in from nike. he was heated when he saw the box it came in lol. anyone ever get any jordan/nike in from nike.com without the og box?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen the anthracite 9s in the older jordan box w/ his face on the cover 

Never something to that extent tho 
mean.gif

I've seen the anthracite 9s in the older jordan box w/ his face on the cover 

Never something to that extent tho :smh:

You seen MJ face on the box for the anthracite 9s that just dropped? Wow if true I wouldn't mind opening a ups box to an MJ face box, provided the contents are authentic :lol:

The mids from 2013 on the right and the 2015 unc on the left.
I personally prefer the color of the 2013...
But very satisfied on the quality of the 2015.

Here is my small, but not finish Jordan 1 og high collection...
Thought this was a really cool pic 

did you use the same address and cc??? I had this happen to me didnt want them to cancel mine so I only got the one pair.. I clicked right at 7 am and then at 7:10 got the "Got Em'" on both SNKRS apps let the one go because like I said didn't want to get popped for getting multiple pairs.

Different emails but same address and credit card. I was thinking I'd get megged too but I didnt, at least not yet. Got a shipped email for both pairs.
I got Meg'd for two pairs of OVO X's with same address, but everything else different.

two different toe boxes is a thing with these.

Thought I was one of the only people to notice this. It's pretty prevalent across the entire 2015 "buttery" leather OG's though. I rarely see any symmetry between the left and the right shoe in regards to the roundness of the toe box. Definitely noticeable when looking down of the shoe when on feet. Some are more drastic than others but the differences are subtle for the most part.

:smh: yall equate "quality" the texture effect of certain panels on the SBBs. Please just compare EVERY single section of the backboards to the powder blues. The word quality is as bastardized in here as it is in a Supreme thread, dudes debating about the quality on a mass produced snapback like it means something. I think yall aint gonna be happy until the entire shoe looks like scroctum skin.

although ur right, every term doesn't have to be technically correct as this is an informal forum. but mostly, i'd say that when we use the term "quality" it is easily understood what is meant by it. it has been this way here for as long as i can remember.

so here, for future reference...

NT definition of quality pertains to: craftsmanship, materials, construction, shape, etc. all of the above and more.

[thread="620818"]Quote:[/thread]

matching is overrated man.
This. 

NT kills me with this "matchy, matchy" talk. :lol: it sounds ridiculous to me but to each their own. i don't know about yall, but where i'm from we were raised/taught to MATCH when we get dressed. this whole "not matching is cool" movement is totally new to the world if u ask me and it was introduced by the hipster movement so now not matching is the new cool way to "match." personally i disagree, but that's what makes the world great, everyone is different so i get it, but don't act like this is a new concept or rather TREND. matching will NEVER go "out of style."

/end rant

This. 

NT kills me with this "matchy, matchy" talk. :lol: it sounds ridiculous to me but to each their own. i don't know about yall, but where i'm from we were raised/taught to MATCH when we get dressed. this whole "not matching is cool" movement is totally new to the world if u ask me and it was introduced by the hipster movement so now not matching is the new cool way to "match." personally i disagree, but that's what makes the world great, everyone is different so i get it, but don't act like this is a new concept or rather TREND. matching will NEVER go "out of style."

/end rant

QFT! ALL OF THIS!

This. 

/end rant
You can match an outfit with these that isn't powder/unc/university/carolina blue, which is what I consider matchy matchy. I can't do matchy matchy, but I too was schooled in matching what I wear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom