nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Nobody is really checking for the 1's right now, so i'll let them drop on the site first and then cop for the low......I hope.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

RMK's got em for pre-order ($120/$130): http://www.rmkstore.com/w...retro-high-grand-purple/
Nobody is really checking for the 1's right now, so i'll let them drop on the site first and then cop for the low......I hope.
frown.gif
CO-SIGN

On a sidenote, why wouldn't somebody pay $160 incl. shipping for a pair of OG colorway AJ1 that practically NOBODY will have stateside ? ? ?

Y'all drop $160 plus tax and/or shipping for AJF Fusions and buy DMP 7 pkgs. with incorrect dates on the tongues, so who doesnt want an international-onlyOG colorway of the AJ1 ? ? ? ?

I'LL TELL YOU WHO ! ! ! HYPEBEASTS AND FOOLS WHO KNOW NOTHING OF THE AIR JORDAN LEGACY . . . .
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

RMK's got em for pre-order ($120/$130): http://www.rmkstore.com/w...retro-high-grand-purple/
frown.gif
CO-SIGN

On a sidenote, why wouldn't somebody pay $160 incl. shipping for a pair of OG colorway AJ1 that practically NOBODY will have stateside ? ? ?

Y'all drop $160 plus tax and/or shipping for AJF Fusions and buy DMP 7 pkgs. with incorrect dates on the tongues, so who doesnt want an international-only OG colorway of the AJ1 ? ? ? ?

I'LL TELL YOU WHO ! ! ! HYPEBEASTS AND FOOLS WHO KNOW NOTHING OF THE AIR JORDAN LEGACY . . . .
eyes.gif

"Co-Sign" I agree, those are my thoughts exactly.

Is that website for sure %100 legit? I might just cop from there today, it's the cheapest price I have seen/heard all over the net.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So dude went whining in another topic, hilarious

In an attempt to escape your childish banter I did read and post in another thread (the whole point of a message board) in the hope to educate the younger or less knowledgable NT'ers and avoid you continuing to engage me in negative exchange... I told you to PM or whatever if you got a chip on your shoulder, but you're still attempting to make a personal situation public.... I know your type all too well
devil.gif
nerd.gif
personal - first I don't know you, nor do I care too
public - this is a message board, everything is public
PM - Do you PM anyone or do you just flame them for a reaction?

I just find it hilarious that your MO on NT is to run around being board police berating people who don't post the way you think they should. Youaren't educating anyone, because you turn people off. Every post is negative and angry. If you really wanted to educate people, you'd tone it downsome. I'm wondering how someone can be up here for the love of sneakers, and be angry. The two just don't seem to match. You're just feedingyour ego and letting your steam out. See I really know your type. You really need to listen to what I'm saying, because you do have something to say, butyou're too busy releasing your aggression to get it. I suggest a gym membership.

I see RMK still has MY SIZE 12 ... FOR $160 ILL COP. Just have to wait till tomorrow to see if Ill have extra shoe money to spend after going out tonight ....

So dude went whining in another topic, hilarious

In an attempt to escape your childish banter I did read and post in another thread (the whole point of a message board) in the hope to educate the younger or less knowledgable NT'ers and avoid you continuing to engage me in negative exchange... I told you to PM or whatever if you got a chip on your shoulder, but you're still attempting to make a personal situation public.... I know your type all too well
devil.gif
nerd.gif
personal - first I don't know you, nor do I care too
public - this is a message board, everything is public
PM - Do you PM anyone or do you just flame them for a reaction?

I just find it hilarious that your MO on NT is to run around being board police berating people who don't post the way you think they should. You aren't educating anyone, because you turn people off. Every post is negative and angry. If you really wanted to educate people, you'd tone it down some. I'm wondering how someone can be up here for the love of sneakers, and be angry. The two just don't seem to match. You're just feeding your ego and letting your steam out. See I really know your type. You really need to listen to what I'm saying, because you do have something to say, but you're too busy releasing your aggression to get it. I suggest a gym membership.

Ignorance angers me faster than anything so in that you are correct. I am angry. I'm angry that somebody called the AJ1 shadows " a new color ofJordunks". I'm angry that you thought you could be an E-Detective and score points by trying to shed light on how old ONE OF MY CURRENT SCREEN NAMESis.

I'm angry that we have so many members coming through the Jordan Forum but so little knowledge about the legacy of the Air Jordan. I'm angry,magic1978, that you think "personal" means knowing somebody. You don't need to know me to have a personal conversation with me. Are you a highschool graduate at least ?

Stop clogging the threads! if you still think you have something of value to say to me everybody else doesn't need to be privy to it. And also, checc thethreads Einstein I got a lot more co-signs than you regarding my "board policing" . . . . sorry to burst your bubble a lot of people agree with methat people shouldn't weigh in on topics of which they have no knowledge to share or interchange it's redundant and all too common . . . .

It's refreshing to see I'm not the only one that's tired of coming in here for info and/or pics and being bombarded with a bunch of prepubescentthreads,posts, bacc-and-forths such as ours and other ballyhoo . . .

Call me Beyonce I GOT A BIG EGO and you're stroking it everytime you make a feeble attempt to challenge me with your miniscule intellect....and I'mfrom the hood cuz I don't pay muscleheads to use their sweaty equipment and gawk at their bony females.... I get my swoll on in my basement with freeweights and jailhouse workouts that my homeboys bring home from state and federal correctional facilities
happy.gif

In closing, because I'm 124% real, you are correct in that I'm in here letting off steam, but it is certainly not unwarranted or misdirected. It'saimed at Cro-Magnons much like yourself who know enough to wear Air Jordans, but don't know the difference between OG colorways and Retro+ colorways . . .. I'm sure you'll have to get the last word in so I'll be in your inbox should you choose to remain indignant . . . .

I say wait till they actually get a offcial release date! makes no sense to cop on a pre order ifnot even sure if they stillcoming out. jumpman23 had them onthere september release da but they recently took them off the list, strange to me, and rmk had them on pre order for 2 months now i know the ppl thatpreordered when they first came out or pissed that there still waiting for these, os watif theydont release? then gotta go through the refund process. im nothatingjsut say a lil patience to make sure they are released

I just scooped a pair of ebay for $169.90 shipped. I had a $50 ebay gift card that I got as a gift so I'll take the $120 shipped.

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

they're nice but TOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH I's
You can say that aobut some of them, but these are too nice.

I remember when I first started collecting and not long after I found out about the Metallics, I was blown away. THese are probably one of top 3 shoes ever, Ihad it as my avy when i first joined.

BTW are the ones on ebay legit?

c0415be4c522c5e419650eb614bcbc0f8b1dcc8.jpg
4a3358eee53dc5e52aa2cd8ce84bfcc1be375ff.jpg

cee3567fede7cfe0251ac0deee0388379af9806.jpg

43d254fe88ca4277ca8e6c46082eea4ee0e4fe2.bmp
93435cf6ef86c977241bc070ecafaf8959dfbe2.jpg

Ignorance angers me faster than anything so in that you are correct. I am angry. I'm angry that somebody called the AJ1 shadows " a new color of Jordunks". I'm angry that you thought you could be an E-Detective and score points by trying to shed light on how old ONE OF MY CURRENT SCREEN NAMES is.

I'm angry that we have so many members coming through the Jordan Forum but so little knowledge about the legacy of the Air Jordan. I'm angry, magic1978, that you think "personal" means knowing somebody. You don't need to know me to have a personal conversation with me. Are you a high school graduate at least ?

Stop clogging the threads! if you still think you have something of value to say to me everybody else doesn't need to be privy to it. And also, checc the threads Einstein I got a lot more co-signs than you regarding my "board policing" . . . . sorry to burst your bubble a lot of people agree with me that people shouldn't weigh in on topics of which they have no knowledge to share or interchange it's redundant and all too common . . . .

It's refreshing to see I'm not the only one that's tired of coming in here for info and/or pics and being bombarded with a bunch of prepubescent threads,posts, bacc-and-forths such as ours and other ballyhoo . . .

Call me Beyonce I GOT A BIG EGO and you're stroking it everytime you make a feeble attempt to challenge me with your miniscule intellect....and I'm from the hood cuz I don't pay muscleheads to use their sweaty equipment and gawk at their bony females.... I get my swoll on in my basement with free weights and jailhouse workouts that my homeboys bring home from state and federal correctional facilities
happy.gif

In closing, because I'm 124% real, you are correct in that I'm in here letting off steam, but it is certainly not unwarranted or misdirected. It's aimed at Cro-Magnons much like yourself who know enough to wear Air Jordans, but don't know the difference between OG colorways and Retro+ colorways . . . . I'm sure you'll have to get the last word in so I'll be in your inbox should you choose to remain indignant . . . .

When you try to insult someones intelligence, please spell the word correctly. It makes it look like a feeble attempt at over compensation. Instead of impressing people, they end up laughing at you, like i just did.

People have different degrees in which they partake in their hobbies. And have you ever thought people might have more important things going on and a lifeoff the internet. I know that's a little hard for you to comprehend, since it's hard to imagine what you don't have. Let's see, job versusJordan Brand. School versus Jordan Brand. Family versus Jordan Brand. Hmmmm, that's gotten me really stumped at what's more important. A word ofadvice you might want to ease up on the Lil Cease pull ups and go to the gym, seems like you're missing some key social skills, ones you learn as a kid. Plus an always good thing, they have women there. It might help you not be so concerned about such minuscule things. Just don't discuss Jordan's withthem, they tend not to care about such trivial things, and you'll turn them off.

And I know this is going to break your heart, like when you learned Santa Claus wasn't real, but Jordan Brand, Nike and Michael Jordan really don'tcare about you. You aren't getting a free pair of sneakers, birthday card or a call from Tinker. Heck, as hard as your try you aren't even going toget Stan of the year. Maybe one day you can get on Jeopardy and they'll have a Jordan Brand topic, and really accomplish something though.

BTW, people who pretend to have a big ego, are always overcompensation for low self esteem. They're the ones who post for co-signage and board props as ifit means something.

Well I was mistaken just got word from my connect in china that a few stores have them now but not many in stock and they retail over there for $126 kinda highplus a extra 30 for shipping, but I still got my pair today

Back
Top Bottom