pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Are these the ones releasing or are these the OGs?

I thought the new one dropping had tumbled leather.

^Those appear to be the OGs, but are in FLAWLESS condition. No cracking patent leather on a pair of kicks that released like 3 or 4 years before I was born?

hmm... U got me questioning that pair as well lol

If those are the ones that are supposedly dropping this month, I'll be the first one in line for it. lol

Tumbled leather and the tongue label of the new one just kills it for me.

^that's the colorway but not the exact mold of the shoe dropping, i remember seeing a seller in france selling a DS pair box and everything in flawlesscondition for $5000

I just ordered my size 12 pair from RMK right now. I can't wait to receive them. There going to be shipping out the orders on September 14th, right? Anyoneelse pre-order there pair from them?

I got my connect over in china/jiangsu they released there 2 pairs $250 2 pairs aint bad they retail $126 each there

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

I got my connect over in china/jiangsu they released there 2 pairs $250 2 pairs aint bad they retail $126 each there

just got another hook up strait form the quiadong nike factory $145 shipped holla at me, its great to have frineds in china!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by heimdal8

If those are the ones that are supposedly dropping this month, I'll be the first one in line for it. lol

Tumbled leather and the tongue label of the new one just kills it for me.
No those are the OG's in perfect condition. Get them anyways, you won't be disappointed with these.

just received the confirmation shipment e-mail mail for them. i should be getting them next week.

i think the reason nike has switched to tumbled leather on alot of shoes is so they will last longer over the years and the creasing will decrease i dont thinkits such a bad idea

Jmoney188 who did you order from and what was the total(if you dont mind me asking)?

I need these to go along with my green metallics and 2 pair of red metallics!
nerd.gif

I like purple. I would cop these, below retail of course. but why make them a international only release. JB is ******ed with there releases. Yet they drop theDTRT 1's and no one bought those. 2 weeks after release day I seen these on a few clearance racks for like $60-70 no lie

Back
Top Bottom