Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hopefully they do it right and actually make the netting on the side panels and the tongue under the laces ACTUAL NETTING, not glued on to the breathable panels like theve been doing since the 99s. Very important for me that the toe box is the correct shape, actually the whole damn shoe is the correct shape...shoot! Lol..

Hopefully they do it right and actually make the netting on the side panels and the tongue under the laces ACTUAL NETTING, not glued on to the breathable panels like theve been doing since the 99s. Very important for me that the toe box is the correct shape, actually the whole damn shoe is the correct shape...shoot! Lol..

Agree 100%. Throwing NIKE AIR won't be enough for this model. There must be a TRUE remaster for this to be worth it (to me), no LA GEAR netting, shape and decent materials.

even if it was the Jordan jumpman dunking on the back id still be copping. this is one of the rare actually good looking colorways for 4s

even if it was the Jordan jumpman dunking on the back id still be copping. this is one of the rare actually good looking colorways for 4s

Id be with you there. But since I still have my 2012's in good condition, the NA alone isn't enough incentive for me to buy

Now if they come with correct shape and other needed improvements its gonna be a different story

SOMEBODY PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!! are these confirmed is this Dino guy legit ? This rumor has been going on since 2013 if I sell my ds pair and these don't come out I'll be kicking someone's butt

I hope these aren't the Chicagos of next year. But I got a feeling this may be the saltiest/most hyped release of 2016. What do I know though? 2015 isn't even over. Maybe the Chicagos, and potential jordan consumer outcry over the subsequent UNCs, Aqua 8s, and 72-10 XIs to come will force JB to simply just make enough. Or hopefully those release go smoothly for everyone and this still is a super GR, so everyone gets the pairs they want basically. We'll see. I won't claim "in" until I am "in" my home with a pair after relative ease obtaining them.

Last edited:
Like I said before, I hope these are like a massive GR. That said, even though you can't predict anything from JB, I feel like after 2016 they'll throw the 4s back in "the vault". Now I don't necessarily have a problem with that, but at least make these white cements obtainable AF so there's no excuses

Those are defiently 99

Easiet way to tell is the tounge.

The top were kinda sloppy with the stitching back then compared to the clean cuts we get now

And the midsole is kinda yellowed

Back
Top Bottom