Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I break necks when I wear mines all the time but I recently copped another pair from a kid for $100 off CL the best steal this year if you ask me.

Yeah back in 2012, but you know that's par the course for Nike. Chicago X's came out in 2012 too and we got them this year. Hell we had the Fire Red 5's in 09' and got them again in 2013, so you know. They just release them again and again with minor changes.

08'

I break necks when I wear mines all the time but I recently copped another pair from a kid for $100 off CL the best steal this year if you ask me.

:pimp:. I scooped the 2012 pair the exact same way and paid the same price lol.

Yeah back in 2012, but you know that's par the course for Nike. Chicago X's came out in 2012 too and we got them this year. Hell we had the Fire Red 5's in 09' and got them again in 2013, so you know. They just release them again and again with minor changes.

08'

08, 09, 07, whatever lol point is that both the black tongues and grey tongues came out within a 5-6 year period before they did again in 2013. :tongue:

2016 releases appear to be better than THIS years JB releases. I might go against my anti-raffle protest and put in multiple raffles for these.

Last edited:
If the Flu Games drop too it's gonna be over. I'd then say that 2016 was better than 2015, because this year's been lackluster. Then if Nike stops playing around and gives me my Maroon 6's too?! :nthat:

Last edited:
Eh, not really a fan of the 12's. Cement 4's is the only one that seem like a must-cop for next year, otherwise, this year's releases were pretty hot too (Chi 1's, Oreo 4's, Hare 7's).

Besides the Jordan 1 "Chicago's". Everything else has been a pass for me. I'm looking forward to the fall/winter releases like the "Aqua" & "Chrome" 8's. And Laney 14's, and maybe the 11's.

Last edited:
Man the first time i seen these 4s in person was a couple years ago. My buddy and I were chilling at the park watching two dudes ball. The guy with the cements was asking the other dude, "How do you want it? Left, right, or 3 in your face?" which ever one the dude picked he did it lol! Old dude was getting hopeless lol! Classic case of doing someone dirty, we were rolling! Sorry for the long post but these bought back some funny memories!

Still, the fact that JB is still trying to improve the form/build of the IVs with that minor lace tab detail after a year is encouraging IMO.

Prolly a $10 price increase for the lace tab.

Hope they decrease the size of the pull tab tho.

Nah, just raise the ankle collar higher like the '99s so the pull tab doesn't come into contact with the ankles.

My estimate would be $200 because that's how much the Cement '88s were but given the price increase it might be a little more. 

Back
Top Bottom