Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Aside from the color match and Nike branding, I also hope they address the width of the plastic mesh with this release. I know it's a minor detail, but there's a difference between the width of the plastic mesh on the 89/99 releases and the 2012 release. It seems with all the Air Jordan IV releases after 1999, the mesh is thinner and not true to the original. It just looks cheap. I have no problem paying a premium for such a classic shoe, but please make sure it's true to form for real Air Jordan enthusiasts. Thank you.
Aside from the color match and Nike branding, I also hope they address the width of the plastic mesh with this release. I know it's a minor detail, but there's a difference between the width of the plastic mesh on the 89/99 releases and the 2012 release. It seems with all the Air Jordan IV releases after 1999, the mesh is thinner and not true to the original. It just looks cheap. I have no problem paying a premium for such a classic shoe, but please make sure it's true to form for real Air Jordan enthusiasts. Thank you.

I hope that they go to the original netting on the tongue and side panels PERIOD!

Your sig says sneaker genius, and you really think these will fetch the same price as a shoe that dropped in '13? :lol:
My estimate would be $200 because that's how much the Cement '88s were but given the price increase it might be a little more. 

JB is not going to push the limit for the price of a 4 even with the NA branding.  That's why I said $200, it would be ridiculous for the to price it higher than $220 (The price for the 72-10 11s).  I'm using my head and logic with this. (I respect you as a admin but this is a logical answer). 

Def teasing. It's all love. They could shock us all and price em at 190 for all we know. But thats just wishful thinking. I can def see these going for $225-250.

The Laser IVs were priced at 250.
The Lab4's were priced at 250.

So the minimum JB would price these at would be 250. But with price hikes every year....who knows where it will land?

The minute retros start being priced normally at $250 is the minute i'm done, cause $250 shipped is my maximum for any shoe. At that point i'd just start focusing on picking up older releases i've missed out on and throw my attention towards things like Saucony's or other Nike Shoes. Haven't picked up a pair of Roshes or Free Runs in a minute now.

It will take time for a standard gr to get up to 250.but these wouldn't be a standard release.

Def teasing. It's all love. They could shock us all and price em at 190 for all we know. But thats just wishful thinking. I can def see these going for $225-250.
True and you're cool too man and you're right, you never know; I try to keep my optimism 

The minute retros start being priced normally at $250 is the minute i'm done, cause $250 shipped is my maximum for any shoe. At that point i'd just start focusing on picking up older releases i've missed out on and throw my attention towards things like Saucony's or other Nike Shoes. Haven't picked up a pair of Roshes or Free Runs in a minute now.
By the time they reach $250, you should be earning more money anyway

By the time they reach $250, you should be earning more money anyway

Not really about how much I make, as you can always just save more money and put it towards getting a rarer shoe or whatever. More about that's just the max i'm ever going to spend on something I wear on my feet.

Eh idk about that one. The lace tabs aren't fixed like the 2016 spring preview we saw. Probably a custom

Not really about how much I make, as you can always just save more money and put it towards getting a rarer shoe or whatever. More about that's just the max i'm ever going to spend on something I wear on my feet.
It's inflation man. The price of everything goes up each year. A Honda Civic used to cost $13k  but now costs over $20k. My point is your pay should reflect that change and that's partly why cities raise their minimum wage every few years.

We cant expect Jordans to always cost $150

Last edited:
It's inflation man. The price of everything goes up each year. A Honda Civic used to cost $13k  but now costs over $20k. My point is your pay should reflect that change and that's partly why cities raise their minimum wage every few years.

We cant expect Jordans to always cost $150

I don't really care. I'm never paying over $250 for some shoes. Nike can price them at whatever they want lol I just won't buy.

IF these are not fake.... JB is trying to fix the shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they are in the right direction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see what you're seeing....the mesh is not parallel to the wings.  These look like customs made from toros.

Last edited:
I'm a big Jordan 12's fan so this is big for me. And rumors say the flu games will drop 2016 Black Friday.

View media item 1570890
View media item 1570892
Didn't mean to derail this thread from the Cement 4's.

A proper cherry red xii would be appreciated. That dark tomato red garbage with the banana shape was :x I copped and returned it within hours. What a disappointment. Then they ruined the obsidians :smh:

Back
Top Bottom