Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I hope this isn't a complaint lol. That tab wouldn't be as bad if you didn't x2 and x3 basically every shoe you mentioned. Unless you're reselling that list sounds like a waste of closet space AND money tbh
laugh.gif
. With good intent I'm just saying, some of us need an intervention.

My sneaker tab so far for 2016 (prices include tax):

AJ4 Alternate = $205
AJ4 Dunk From Above = $205
AJ4 OG Cement = $237 x 3 = $711
AJ4  Premium = $432 x 2 = $864
AJ2 Poster = $205
AJ11 Xmas release (Space Jams?) = $237 x 3 = $711
AJ12 OG Flu Game = $237 x 2 = $574
* If they drop - AJ4 OG Black/Red = $237 x 3 = $711
* If they drop - AJ4 OG Military = $237 x 2 = $574

Total = $4760

And I'm not even done yet for 2016.....Damn.

Nah it's not a complaint. It's more like "damn, my sneaker budget is definitely increasing this year because of all the fuego, MY WIFE better not trip"
yeh i think i gotta stop doubling up on stuff lol i keep thinking in my head that if i hold on to my double paira i can sell them down the road for alot if i sit on them........thats not a good thing is it guys????
There is also another reason for the double-up on select J's:   trade bait

They gon huff and puff
They gon roll they eyes
They don't wanna see you back

But don't let THEY win

[emoji]128273[/emoji] [emoji]128273[/emoji] [emoji]128273[/emoji] [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Sorry
I've been watching a lot of a certain DJ's snapchats
roll.gif

Cool @IhaveAQuestion, I ain't trippin'. I'm just tired of the complaining and sneak disses, I don't really care, but some users talk more about me, than the shoes.... Y'all can say what you want about me, but at least I try to stay on the subject. As far as DJ Khaled goes, I don't really mess with any of these "New School" rappers. It's Old School 80's, 90's and early to mid 2000's Hip-Hop & R&B all day for me.

Copping no matter why but the quality in these early pics look horrible in terms of leather quality . The red 4's that just released were decent quality leather so expecting something better .

When do you think Retro Jordan's will be discontinued @jaylaw15
? I don't see that happening for at least another 15-20 years, if ever....
it's possible, it's not like a fully fledged timeless clothing brand like Ralph Lauren. Jordan's could possibly fall out of interest and Nike could eventually discontinue the line, or at least retros.

But, just think 'What If?'

I don't really mess with any of these "New School" rappers. It's Old School 80's, 90's and early to mid 2000's Hip-Hop & R&B all day for me.

This! All day!!

I'm very nostalgic myself. But there are a few new age rappers that's are head and shoulders better lyrically than most 80s, 90s, and early 00s rappers.

Can't wait til these drop!

I'm very nostalgic myself. But there are a few new age rappers that's are head and shoulders better lyrically than most 80s, 90s, and early 00s rappers.

Agreed shoes are tuff but not to derail the thread. I'm curious whom you think are better today? I agree with you btw, I'm just curious.

Last edited:

Cant wait man! Im really glad they fixed the netting and hopefully they stay as is on future retro 4s. I love how parallel the wings are to the netting, just make the look more sleek and smooth

Last edited:
Last edited:
Guess it was to pricey for Nike to use "Free Netting" on the side panels and tongue for these OG Remastered WC4s huh?
SMFH...Cheap Bastards!....still coppin tho..X2! Haha

Guess it was to pricey for Nike to use "Free Netting" on the side panels and tongue for these OG Remastered WC4s huh?
those pics above are all fakes. The Alternate 89s got it correct so I don't see them not doing it for these

i can live with it. The angle correction does improve the look.

​
 ​
 ​
You act like If those pics weren't posted by me, and didn't have Chinese on them you wouldn't think they were the real thing.  You act like that pair doesn't look exactly like the "also questionable" pair that's in the supplied pics a few pages back. I don't know If they're real or not, and you wouldn't either? You can't tell me some of these pairs don't look decent, or even better than a "retail" pair of 4's.
 ​
You and a few others would be the FIRST ones like "I need 2 pairs" easily and postin' up 
pimp.gif
emoticons if those pictures said TheShoeGame or SneakerNews on them... You and all of the other users need to just stop, like y'all want me to stop postin' so called "GMs" , and get the entire the **** outta here with your BS... Others post up pics, it's all good. They get praise, y'all talk about the pros & cons, pass them reps, etc....
 ​
Let me post an actual pic of the White Cement's, whether it's the '89's, '99's '12s or a possible pic of the 16's... In the "White Cement 4" thread, It's like "Man we get it, stop postin' up pics off of google and wherever TF you got em, if I have a con "Pick a side dude, stay there", always some BS. I see how it is here.... "It's damned if I do, damned if I don't... Even when I'm not even logged in, I got members sneak dissin' me like it's Junior High. Just because I don't post how you want me to, or say the typical ish some of you always say.
 ​
Reality check @DA HEN, and anyone else who has ALWAYS has some BS to say,,. People are not always going to do what you want or say in this world... You either ignore it, or deal with it, plain and simple. Some of y'all need to grow the hell up, and stop actin' like pre-teens. This sneaker stuff is NOT that damn serious....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom