Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You act like If those pics weren't posted by me, and didn't have Chinese on them you wouldn't think they were the real thing.  You act like that pair doesn't look exactly like the "also questionable" pair that's in the supplied pics a few pages back. I don't know If they're real or not, and you wouldn't either? You can't tell me some of these pairs don't look decent, or even better than a "retail" pair of 4's.

You and a few others would be the FIRST ones like "I need 2 pairs" easily and postin' up  :pimp: emoticons if those pictures said TheShoeGame or SneakerNews on them... You and all of the other users need to just stop, like y'all want me to stop postin' so called "GMs" , and get the entire the **** outta here with your BS... Others post up pics, it's all good. They get praise, y'all talk about the pros & cons, pass them reps, etc....

Let me post an actual pic of the White Cement's, whether it's the '89's, '99's '12s or a possible pic of the 16's... In the "White Cement 4" thread, It's like "Man we get it, stop postin' up pics off of google and wherever TF you got em, if I have a con "Pick a side dude, stay there", always some BS. I see how it is here.... "It's damned if I do, damned if I don't... Even when I'm not even logged in, I got members sneak dissin' me like it's Junior High. Just because I don't post how you want me to, or say the typical ish some of you always say.

Reality check @DA HEN
, and anyone else who has ALWAYS has some BS to say,,. People are not always going to do what you want or say in this world... You either ignore it, or deal with it, plain and simple. Some of y'all need to grow the hell up, and stop actin' like pre-teens. This sneaker stuff is NOT that damn serious....
as I said, no offense to you. I question the authenticity of pics in most threads I'm in, especially if I'm hyped for the shoe but am only being shown suspect pairs. I Was just asking cuz :frown:

as I said, no offense to you. I question the authenticity of pics in most threads I'm in, especially if I'm hyped for the shoe but am only being shown suspect pairs. I Was just asking cuz
frown.gif
I know you wasn't bein' disrepectful @jaylaw15, and that wasn't directed towards you. It's some of the other members who've been talkin' ish for the longest.

I know you were just askin' a honest question, I got most of those pics from this site...

http://www.taobao.com/product/aj4%E7%99%BD%E6%B0%B4%E6%B3%A5og.html

I know 75-85% of the pairs s are Fakes/GMS/B-Grades, but some pairs look like retail pairs, or damn near identical...

You can't tell me that they don't.

Thanks for the pics Repped!!

What is the sizing like sir?

Edit: are real pairs out yet??

Edit: 2 so real is available [emoji]128064[/emoji]

View media item 1855050

Not their picture
But real is probly floating around

Vampire XTC usually informs us when authentic pairs are hitting the states

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Repped!!

What is the sizing like sir?

Edit: are real pairs out yet??

Edit: 2 so real is available [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I'm not sure if those are real @Al Audi, if you look closely the netting on both shoes are two different sizes. On the left shoe, it's smaller with more holes. On the right shoe, the holes are bigger, and more noticeable.

I also seen the same pics on the website link that I posted earlier, so don't do anything impulsive man... Just wait until the REAL official pics, and try to cop on the release date. February 13th will be here before you know it. just wait patiently....

i thought the forum doesn't allow advertising for the fakes? every post this guy makes includes some pics from sellers of fake shoes which end up promoting the fakes when unsuspecting forum member searches on google and end up seeing the niketalk forum associated with the pics of the fakes and believe it's real.

i thought the forum doesn't allow advertising for the fakes? every post this guy makes includes some pics from sellers of fake shoes which end up promoting the fakes when unsuspecting forum member searches on google and end up seeing the niketalk forum associated with the pics of the fakes and believe it's real.
to be fair, every shoe topic is like this. always a lot of fakes posted until a month before hand when celebs start gettin them

true, but people don't REPEATEDLY post the fakes over and over when they realize they are fakes. 

But people sure do complain REPEATEDLY when they realize they are complaining.

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:

Yes you are correct

Obviously Meth needs to see this

i thought the forum doesn't allow advertising for the fakes? every post this guy makes includes some pics from sellers of fake shoes which end up promoting the fakes when unsuspecting forum member searches on google and end up seeing the niketalk forum associated with the pics of the fakes and believe it's real

Man quit whining, and dry snitching. I could've posted official pictures from NDC, and you'd still find something to snitch and ***** about. This isn't even about the shoes. For some reason, whatever it may be, you don't like me. You don't like my posts, how I make them, the pics I post, everything.

Just go ahead and say it, even though you don't have to. Your constant trolling shows it. You've been on my manhood since I started posting in Jordan threads. Just go ahead and say it, get it off your chest so you can stop complaining...

Because as much as you talk about me, and what I do. You're just as annoying with the constant sneak dissing and dry snitching. You wanna say something to me ? Say it or shut the hell up.

Last edited:

This is all that needs to be said, some people never learn.

Last edited:

You act like If those pics weren't posted by me, and didn't have Chinese on them you wouldn't think they were the real thing.  You act like that pair doesn't look exactly like the "also questionable" pair that's in the supplied pics a few pages back. I don't know If they're real or not, and you wouldn't either? You can't tell me some of these pairs don't look decent, or even better than a "retail" pair of 4's.

You and a few others would be the FIRST ones like "I need 2 pairs" easily and postin' up  :pimp: emoticons if those pictures said TheShoeGame or SneakerNews on them... You and all of the other users need to just stop, like y'all want me to stop postin' so called "GMs" , and get the entire the **** outta here with your BS... Others post up pics, it's all good. They get praise, y'all talk about the pros & cons, pass them reps, etc....

Let me post an actual pic of the White Cement's, whether it's the '89's, '99's '12s or a possible pic of the 16's... In the "White Cement 4" thread, It's like "Man we get it, stop postin' up pics off of google and wherever TF you got em, if I have a con "Pick a side dude, stay there", always some BS. I see how it is here.... "It's damned if I do, damned if I don't... Even when I'm not even logged in, I got members sneak dissin' me like it's Junior High. Just because I don't post how you want me to, or say the typical ish some of you always say.

Reality check @DA HEN
, and anyone else who has ALWAYS has some BS to say,,. People are not always going to do what you want or say in this world... You either ignore it, or deal with it, plain and simple. Some of y'all need to grow the hell up, and stop actin' like pre-teens. This sneaker stuff is NOT that damn serious....

No way in hell I'm reading all that. Bottom line, don't post pictures of GM/fake products, thanks.

Can we please stop the attacking, and posting fakes. I know where aren't much differences, but they're still not authentic. I don't want to start blocking people from the thread.

Back
Top Bottom