Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Missed out the last white cement, better get me this time. Don't care nike air, just want the shoe.

Is there any reliable sources for these releasing or when? I could use a couple pairs if they got Nike Air on the back.

they will release in limited numbers more limited than the white cement 3 88 pair. retail 220-250 along those lines

Hopefully they flood Toronto during all star weekend like they did with 88's in Houston. 

88's were not limited, allocation was different between online and in store. 

It took 3+ hours to sell out online. 

Hopefully they flood Toronto during all star weekend like they did with 88's in Houston. 

we can only hope Feb will be the same brother

I really hope they are not limited at all. Everyone that wants a pair and are willing to pay the high price should be able to have a decent chance at them.

I know I'm weird but knowing a shoe is limited kinda makes me want them less

Last edited:
I really hope they are not limited at all. Everyone that wants a pair and are willing to pay the high price should be able to have a decent chance at them.

I now I'm weird but knowing a shoe is limited kinda makes me want them less
low key, I'm no reseller like many so if a shoe is limited and my chances are low it kindve kills my interest

It took that long because a lot of the sites kept crashing! 3 1/2 hrs it took me to finally get through on Eastbay for those!

I know I'm weird but knowing a shoe is limited kinda makes me want them less

If this is weird then I'm even weirder than I already was :lol:

Having to extend an ounce of effort for a piece of clothing beyond giving up my money is far from my idea of fun or exciting.

A pair of sneakers has to be on my list of grails to leap through any hoops for them. Sadly, these are in that category. If the quality is right and the mistakes from the 2012 pair are fixed, I'll be doing as much work as I can for these :smh:

Everybody seems to be worried about these being limited like the 3s, but this past year we saw the release of 1s and 7s with nike branding. Hares and Bordeauxs have nike air branding and they're GRs.

Everybody seems to be worried about these being limited like the 3s, but this past year we saw the release of 1s and 7s with nike branding. Hares and Bordeauxs have nike air branding and they're GRs.
Which pair of 1s was a GR? 

the NA on the insole is no where near as valuable as on the heel of other retros. Most people didn't even buy because of the NA on the 7s.

I was serious fam, you on this board you should know JB can do anything. Either way I still think it's dumb to stir the pot and cry about limited. Just lurkers and everyone else reading and thinking 'resell' if they weren't before lol if you really fed up about limited do something now so when they do come out you're not pressed.

And I didn't say any 1 was a gr :lol:

Back
Top Bottom