Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I would be all over this if they wouldn't probably be short-haired nubuck and still have that ugly mold |I

I wish I held onto my wearable 2000s and just restored them.

9ca0901b_NikonPics072.jpeg

black/metallic 5 is my favorite

Last edited:
wearable but yellowed

never could mess with subjecting my babies to bleach & the harsh direct sunlight
they told me please don't

Last edited:
$220 to Nike is out of control, but $240 to a reseller would be considered a steal.. crazy how the perspective changes once the release date passes

Same thing I was thinking. Retail this entire year's basically been $200 anyways, and for limits released people have been shelling out 100's over retail for years. The game isn't changing at all :lol: Thing's been out of control.

Idk why people think just cause they have Nike air on back they get a special treatment maybe they are just "remastering" everything

We're the Chicago's full family sizing?
Mens, GS, PS
Edited*

Last edited:
This is one of those shoes where the price is irrelevant 

People will Drop it like it's hot for these!

Retail and up till the supply is dry!

without losing any sleep!

Looks like JB is able to get the color like the 99's, which I don't mind. They did it on these Pro Stars V, so they should get it right on the 2016's. OG or 99 color and Im in. If its anything like the 2012, I don't know if Nike Air can make the difference for me.
Completely agree with this. If it's like the OGs or 99s I'm in Nike Air or not. I copped the Pro Stars for that cement color more than anything.

Last edited:
Good news is now I can beat the **** out of my 2012 pair.  The bad news was I had just finally got a pair of those and it cost me an embarrassing amount lol.  

Oh well I knew they would retro again eventually just no clue they would go back to the lighter grey (which looks amazing) and top it off with NA on back.  

I can fade the price, especially since the Chicago's showed us that a relatively small price raise is better for someone who actually wants the shoe than paying $400 which most non-resellers nd unlucky people paid for their Chicago's.

Additionally, its $220 for these at retail is better than $400 for the 2012s or $450 for the resell of the new pair. It's a win win/ lesser of three evils deal here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom