Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

This is off topic but I gotta ask. My sister wants a pair of Eclipses but we need a size that's a fit for both of us. She's a 6.5Y and I'm a size 8. What size should we get?

220? J jerkin ****** foreal. "No matter how hard u try, u cannot escape the ****

Last edited:
So it looks as if there will be a theme of 'alternatives' next year stemming from the idea if MJ woulda wore PEs in his day.....looks like the first of this theme will be a IV dropping around the same time as the WC

You're mad late.:lol:

Everyone buggin about the $220 price must of forgot when '88 3s came out they retailed at 200 when all other 3s were 160. That was before all this "remastered" BS and everyone ate that up. Just like back then everyone was pissed about the price hike but still ate pairs left and right. Nike already knows this will sell out even if they were 250. Yall should thank nike for only charging $220 
roll.gif

Everyone buggin about the $220 price must of forgot when '88 3s came out they retailed at 200 when all other 3s were 160. That was before all this "remastered" BS and everyone ate that up. Just like back then everyone was pissed about the price hike but still ate pairs left and right. Nike already knows this will sell out even if they were 250. Yall should thank nike for only charging $220 
roll.gif
Thank them for what? Trying to rip me off?

roll.gif
Thank them? SMH. It's that mentality why Nike can do whatever they want. If Nike were to drop these and let's say Bred's with NA on them in a pack and charge $650 for the pack, in that case we should be thankful they didn't charge $800? They are making money hand over fist. This whole "NA" thing is all hype. You got 21 y/o kids hyped about NA being on a shoe. Why? They weren't even born when the original models dropped in '89 and they were only like 5 when the '99 models released. They have zero ties to Nike Air on the back yet they're anticipating the return SMH. All hype my friend...

Yeah I drew the line in the sand this year with the $190 tag and I still am only looking at one JB purchase this entire year. Some people just don't realize how much $220 and what else you can do with it. For one pair of shoes? Think about it for a second, ish is wild.

Last edited:

Yeah I drew the line in the sand this year with the $190 tag and I still am only looking at one JB purchase this entire year. Some people just don't realize how much $220 and what else you can do with it. For one pair of shoes? Think about it for a second, ish is wild.
I agree. Which is why I am a lot more selective with which Jordans I purchase. I've actually come to really like Vans, Tiger, and more comfortable casual shoes since it is summer. I'm older, I'm no longer in my early 20's anymore so standing in line, getting raffles, or trying the online route for Jordans is just not worth the headache anymore for me. I use to live for that thrill back in college, but now that I'm in my late 20's I've matured from that. I enjoy simplicity now.

Last edited:

I agree. Which is why I am a lot more selective with which Jordans I purchase. I've actually come to really like Vans, Tiger, and more comfortable casual shoes since it is summer. I'm older, I'm no longer in my early 20's anymore so standing in line, getting raffles, or trying the online route for Jordans is just not worth the headache anymore for me. I use to live for that thrill back in college, but now that I'm in my late 20's I've matured from that. I enjoy simplicity now.
I'm right with you. I'd still like to enjoy it, but it's gotten to the point where buying a pair of Jordans causes more stress than joy. Not only do I have to jump through hoops and EARN even the OPPORTUNITY to overspend on a pair of shoes, but then when I get them I feel guilty because I just paid $200 for a pair of shoes when I have 20 more sitting in the closet and there are better alternatives at 40-60% the price.

Everybody has their thing. I still have family members that question why I keep spending so much money for shoes I don't need and it used to bother me because they just didn't understand why, but I'm beginning to see their perspective as these prices continue to rise and people are still in a frenzy to give up that coin for them.

Back
Top Bottom