Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If you watched the little video that JB put out for the hares with Bugs Bunny in it you'll notice when bugs is doing the news skit headlines about "air jordan XXX" scroll across the marquee and there's also stuff about looney tunes. I think they'll continue with the theme
no mention of 2016 tho is what I'm saying. The AJ30 is still releasing this year prob in Dec

I can already tell just by how this thread is going and we just are only halfway into 2015 and these drop in early 2016 these will be insane to cop. I see Chicago 1 type of madness for these. And as a person who just wants one pair, I'm not really liking how the hype which will make these hard to cop.

I bought four pairs of the 2012 release, will go for four again. This time will be much harder

Oh so it's $220 now? Yeah I'm good. First it's $10 price hikes, then $20, now $30. This **** ain't even fun any more. I've only grabbed one 2015 release and it's probably gonna stay that way. Looks I'm done with JB then. Plenty of better options out there.

Eventually the bubble's gotta burst. Nike's just gonna keep inflating prices until another brand or another option comes along at a cheaper price point that catches on and everyone's gonna move on. J's are really gonna be $300 5 years if this keeps up. There's gotta be a ceiling.

Last edited:
Idk why that price bump surprises you when they did the same thing with the white cement 3s which I think was a $40 price bump at the time

Looking at my bred 4's , minus the huge cracking midsole and the complete boot feel , I can't see any reason to raise the price points just for na branding , Nike got yall trained just keep jumping , when they say how high . Terrible feel shape is off cracking paint . [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]remastered ha

Looking at my bred 4's , minus the huge cracking midsole and the complete boot feel , I can't see any reason to raise the price points just for na branding , Nike got yall trained just keep jumping , when they say how high . Terrible feel shape is off cracking paint . [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]remastered ha

Not to be a **** but your opinion and synopsis is unoriginal and frankly stale. I can understand not wanting to spend what might be a very hard earned $230 next February. But honestly I and many of us simply don't give a ****. These shoes are our thing for better or for worse. Like a girl who ***** like a racehorse but treats you like dirt once in a while. When the good of your passion outweighs the bad then it's easier to stick around. Maybe it's time you break up with JB.

I hear Asics are quite comfortable. And people have stopped thinking they are fake Reeboks.

I knew it. wasn't sure what color they would choose first but it was only a matter of time before they started rolling out "OG" releases of other models besides the 1s. I fully anticipate the 3s to return within a year or 2, most likely in 2016. the majority of 3 releases from then on would be "OG" just like the 1s and carry a higher price tag of course. it would only make sense. milk it for all it's worth

Not to be a **** but your opinion and synopsis is unoriginal and frankly stale. I can understand not wanting to spend what might be a very hard earned $230 next February. But honestly I and many of us simply don't give a ****. These shoes are our thing for better or for worse. Like a girl who ***** like a racehorse but treats you like dirt once in a while. When the good of your passion outweighs the bad then it's easier to stick around. Maybe it's time you break up with JB.

I hear Asics are quite comfortable. And people have stopped thinking they are fake Reeboks.
You can say that when you're wearing a nike blindfold , sucked in the vacuum, that you need an inferior product with price points higher then previous models, I've stepped away long are the days waking up to cop on Saturday, what is the reason to release a watered down version, then a few years later just slap na on the back and the crowed goes wild ? Marking at its best if you're a sucker for it...

I don't think the to tongue ever got longer. Don't forget the upper got a lot shorter, almost like low tops. The 89s were def a mid or 5/8 mid

This.

The shape of the shoe is the deal beaker here for me. That height have to be fix here or else im euro step passing this release.

No Banana Boat TOE Box!!!

$220? Dayum! I aint cheap, but dayum!

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am 100% copping these, but I really wish that is was the black/red 4s receiving the NA treatment instead of the white/cements.

one of my favorites. I had them, wore them 50 times or something and that white netting started to yellow. So i put them on ebay and sold them for more than what I paid new. Can't be mad at that....until I tried to get them again and they were like 400 everywhere on the internet

I know these won't sit like the Bordeaux's today but I hope these get the same numbers

Back
Top Bottom