Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

agree on this part

but overall...i prefer the one on the right...
nthat.gif
Wish my Blk/Cement 3s still looked like this...Beautiful. 
tired.gif

my nike.com order will be here tomorrow.
only pair i got so I'm hoping its decent in quality. will suck if it does and i didn't order "backup" pairs from eastbay :x

welp just checked my order history and it says 1 unit cancelled no longer available on the eastbay pair i just ordered

Last edited:
I havw bc3's in good condition (upper, outsole)...just been putting off repainting the midsole for the longest time smh

But for the love of humanity... how are Black Cements, Breds? Joints barely have red, and the shoe is predominately grey.

THIS...and:
89 > Everything!

THIS...i hate everything named BRED...WHAT THE H is BRED???...black with any bit of red instantly...classic cement is just classic cement. ELEPHANT print is a seperate entity, as are speckles. let the shoes live.

QfT

So last night I received an email from Nike saying my ordered will be delayed till the 24 this was around 730/8. Didn't care much for this email either I was gettin a pair or not

I woke up this morning to an email from Nike saying my order has shipped and is expected to arrive on the 18th.. Dope

So last night I received an email from Nike saying my ordered will be delayed till the 24 this was around 730/8. Didn't care much for this email either I was gettin a pair or not

I woke up this morning to an email from Nike saying my order has shipped and is expected to arrive on the 18th.. Dope
Same here for both of my orders on nike.
pimp.gif

EB restricted myUPS, smh. Now I gotta wait on hold through all the phone orders to get my package held for will call.

has anyone ever had an order on eastbay that said cancelled but still shipped? status changed from waiting on approval unshipped to released to ship yet it still says 1 unit cancelled

on hold taking forever to get through

has anyone ever had an order on eastbay that said cancelled but still shipped? status changed from waiting on approval unshipped to released to ship yet it still says 1 unit cancelled

on hold taking forever to get through

Doesn't sound too good man.

Back
Top Bottom