Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

sigh, no 7.5 in stock, quite frustrating that they will have it listed but not available for a whole damn day. oh well

for like 5 seconds or?

@PmpDaddyRobFord

no
don't hold it for 5 seconds anywhere on the toebox as it may damage it

press down firmly but not too firm for a couple seconds at a time, going around the toebox...checking the results every few presses :nthat:

when i do it - i spray spray spray the wet (folded white t-shirt) after every application...when i lift up from the toebox...toebox has water all over it...wip off..re-apply towel or folded shirt & continue

Last edited:
I'm gonna be that guy because after reading through several dozen pages, there's no clear answer. Are folks finding that these run small, normal or large? Maroon VIs, I thought fit big while Aqua VIIIs fit a bit snug.

Ordered a size 14 and I'm really about a 13/13.5 but I like room, 13.5 is never available and use orthotics...worried these may be big and flopping off my feet. Thanks in advance.

I'm gonna be that guy because after reading through several dozen pages, there's no clear answer. Are folks finding that these run small, normal or large? Maroon VIs, I thought fit big while Aqua VIIIs fit a bit snug.

Ordered a size 14 and I'm really about a 13/13.5 but I like room, 13.5 is never available and use orthotics...worried these may be big and flopping off my feet. Thanks in advance.
They're normal lengthwise but the toebox is a little roomy.

This is incorrect. People who ordered one pair from Eastbay reported have two packages sent to them and having one of them intercepted.

Yeah, on saturday i placed an order than eventualy said cancelled. This morning i noticed they debited my bank account. I checked status, the shoe was already shipped and will arrive tomorrow.

Just received my ruvilla pair .. Does not come with hang tag !! Wtf ... Should I complain technically it's incomplete ? The shoes itself looks good and clean ... I have another pair arriving from Nike ... Just feel like the sneaker is not complete ..

Dang fams....my snkrs app still showing "in process" no updates no emails. Even though i called em yesterday....i am a little nervous...if they cancel and I'll miss out on phone orders with EB for retail ill be heated...i want that 2nd pair to start wearing them right away.

Last edited:
Just received my ruvilla pair .. Does not come with hang tag !! Wtf ... Should I complain technically it's incomplete ? The shoes itself looks good and clean ... I have another pair arriving from Nike ... Just feel like the sneaker is not complete ..

For $220 retail, you better complain... That is inexcusable.

Thats very strange. Will get my villa pair today too, will report back. If they are taking tags off manually for whatever reason thats insane

With you 100%...back in the day (early 2000's) 13.5 was easily available on NDC. Now not so much. I didn't try my on...but usually go with a 13. Unless I feel like playing in a pair, then I go 14.

Someone in shipping must be collecting them, sounds fishy [emoji]128064[/emoji]

With you 100%...back in the day (early 2000's) 13.5 was easily available on NDC. Now not so much. I didn't try my on...but usually go with a 13. Unless I feel like playing in a pair, then I go 14.
same here. im confused as to why 13.5 wasnt produced in the maroons and the other 6s had 13.5 everywhere

Last edited:
same here. im confused as to why 13.5 wasnt produced in the maroons and the other 6s had 13.5 everywhere
It was available overseas, why I don't know but it was...

CB West class of '06...the Dimmers discussion brings me wayyy back. Couldn't wait until I had my license so I could make the trip down there. Way better than the bastards at Run Around in Roslyn. Sad that Dimmers has closed. The guys were great to customers, would always hold stuff for you and call you up if when they got stuff in.

wow bringing back memories with this store. Used to be my connect in like 06-08 they held every shoe for me in my size that i needed. i would make the drive from philly with no dambs. 

Hey guys, awesome stories! Run Around is a joke! I went there once years and years ago. They "put" me on their email list for new releases back in the day but I never got anything from them. They have their favorite customers and I wasn't one of them.

Dimmers was the best. Always got a call from the guys in Glenside telling me the newest Jordan was in, did I want my size held? Yup, thanks. I'll be there in an hour to get them. That's how it was and was so easy and fun. I miss that place!

On a lighter note, I finally got my shipping confirmation from SNKRS! Should have them on Wednesday! Finally going to have these!!! :smile:

Yesterday CSR told me my NDC order will ship by end of the day. Today CSR told me they didnt ship it yesterday because it was a holiday 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom