Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

View media item 1921900
FNL again. Don't see anything that bothers me at all. I have no idea how those pen/pencil mark pairs got out there. Some examples will always have problems I guess. I've never had complaints with any of my iPhones but there are people who have nothing but problems. Luck of the draw I guess.

Meh. I must have the card together with another pair. They're creased but since they're black, they don't look bad at all especially in the night. I wish they re-release these. So simple yet fire imo. I think these were the best executed of all the pure $/black cat 3s & 4s.
I forgot about these. I had pair of the Black 3s and beat them so bad I'm pretty sure the entire midsole chipped and peeled off, which didn't really matter because they were black underneath the paint
laugh.gif

FNL again. Don't see anything that bothers me at all. I have no idea how those pen/pencil mark pairs got out there. Some examples will always have problems I guess. I've never had complaints with any of my iPhones but there are people who have nothing but problems. Luck of the draw I guess.
Maybe you're easy to please or aren't looking hard enough.
laugh.gif

I kid. Your pairs look good.

Haven't bought Jordans in years but this is my favourite shoe so I bought 3 pairs. Just got them in and will probably be returning all 3, so disappointed with the quality, terrible leather, and on one pair the back is clearly misshapen. Also, the smell of glue and plastic is crazy. I'll continue to stick to high-end, quality sneakers.

Has anyone made returns to the Canadian Nike site? Do I ship back or can I return to a store?

Haven't bought Jordans in years but this is my favourite shoe so I bought 3 pairs. Just got them in and will probably be returning all 3, so disappointed with the quality, terrible leather, and on one pair the back is clearly misshapen. Also, the smell of glue and plastic is crazy. I'll continue to stick to high-end, quality sneakers.

Has anyone made returns to the Canadian Nike site? Do I ship back or can I return to a store?
returning cause part of the reason is the glue smell? LOL yea you havent bought jordans in years.

returning cause part of the reason is the glue smell? LOL yea you havent bought jordans in years.

Lol nah I'm sure it'll go away but there is nothing like opening a new pair of shoes and that smell of real leather hits you.

I'm flat out not impressed, especially for the $300 Canadian price tag, I've bought Lanvins, Saint Laurents, Margielas for the price or even less.

Maybe in the future I'll pick up a pair of Hender Scheme 4s. So disappointed, really wanted to love this shoe, like it said it's my favorite sneaker and colorway.

Last edited:
I forgot about these. I had pair of the Black 3s and beat them so bad I'm pretty sure the entire midsole chipped and peeled off, which didn't really matter because they were black underneath the paint :lol:

Yeah me too. I had the whole set. All of the others were thrown out haha. Lots of people weren't feeling any of these because they were "too plain." I think for $115 today these would fly off shelves.

i might return my ndc pair and keep the eastbay one. eastbay pair seems less long and wider in the toe box than the ndc pair

Didn't 4s used to come with a card or am I imagining things
IKR?!?
View media item 1921706View media item 1921714

Lmao great minds think alike must be a ny thjng

Lmao! The last shoe I remember getting a card with were the bugs bunnys and that was the same old card from years ago. It's not a huge deal but it was something extra that just made the whole package fun.

To be honest (tbh for the anti abbreviation NTers jkjk) I was looking at my phone mind blown for like 10 mins when I saw you posted this. I woke up this morning.. A week after I got my pairs like hold up where is my card at..

This reseller dude told me Footlocker will be restocking this week. He's pretty legit, he called the flight23/Finishline restock a couple days ahead of time.

did your homie say when? online or instore only?

This is what I stayed for.. Bravo

Didn't 4s used to come with a card or am I imagining things
IKR?!?

Lmao great minds think alike must be a ny thjng
Lmao! The last shoe I remember getting a card with were the bugs bunnys and that was the same old card from years ago. It's not a huge deal but it was something extra that just made the whole package fun.
To be honest (tbh for the anti abbreviation NTers jkjk) I was looking at my phone mind blown for like 10 mins when I saw you posted this. I woke up this morning.. A week after I got my pairs like hold up where is my card at..

This reseller dude told me Footlocker will be restocking this week. He's pretty legit, he called the flight23/Finishline restock a couple days ahead of time.
did your homie say when? online or instore only?
This is what I stayed for.. Bravo
you waiting for a restock too?

Lol nah I'm sure it'll go away but there is nothing like opening a new pair of shoes and that smell of real leather hits you.

I'm flat out not impressed, especially for the $300 Canadian price tag, I've bought Lanvins, Saint Laurents, Margielas for the price or even less.

Maybe in the future I'll pick up a pair of Hender Scheme 4s. So disappointed, really wanted to love this shoe, like it said it's my favorite sneaker and colorway.

These are not YSLs, Tods, Balenciagas, D&G,etc. You shouldn't expect haute couture quality out of basketball shoes especially from sportswear brands. This is ridiculous. Nike is not a high end fashion company. They make some of the best looking/functioning sports apparel but that's where it ends. It doesn't matter if they charge $300 retail for these. You have a gold case Apple Watch retailing for $17k. It's nowhere near the quality of a two tone submariner or a SS royal oak or even a cheap *** Tag Heuer, yet some people buy it for the style. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

What size I can help you with 9.5 us

i hear u homie...but think, to a serious collector along with the fact its MJ/Nike related memorabilia...its relative...I dont imagine sellers turning these these things over as fast as hotcakes at breakfast..but who knows, could be more lucrative than reselling the Jordan retro shoes overall?!?...Definitely can see how easily one would pay that much....i used to pay $7 for a single pack of pokemon card, look at comicbook collecting, And even straight Picaso artwork, its all paper...And all mentioned are bought and sold all for the chance create a set thats collectible or prospectively valuable...laff if u see the humor tho...
My boy Chang at the local Kinkos got the UA market on lock.

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but if these had the OG shape/height... They'd be one of the BEST retros ever IMO. I would take that over a NA hang tag any damn day. The way the toe box with the current shape makes the entire shoe still look off.

I'm not going to wish for the OG leather, now that's just askin' TOO much from JB.

:lol:

Other than that, the shoe is "SUPER CLEANSED" in my opinion.

That's more than disappointing.  You would think that technological advances over the years would figure how to resolve this issue.

How are the leather areas of the toe box holding up?  I think many of us would like to see pics of the creases from normal wear.
Would anyone complain if it was Lunarlon instead of Phylon? Like, no differences to the aesthetic at all, just material used...

Giving enough time people will pay anything for things out of circulation. Those worthless NES cartridges back in the late '90s can fetch good money. The only stuff I have that has gone down in value/interest are autographs. I have tons of signed CDs from lots of big rock/metal bands and even two of Bill Clinton's first edition books signed that I got in person. Maybe they'll be worth something when these people are long longer with us, NOT THAT I'D WANT ANYONE TO DIE SO I CAN MAKE A FEW BUCKS.
Somewhere Bill Clinton is chuckling to himself.

Back
Top Bottom