Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

nah i think you got lucky with the sales reps when returning. or they just dont care at the niketown u return to. its actually their policy that they dont refund paypal accounts if you paid that way and return to a niketown. ive never gotten an option of cash refund. always had to buy something else with it or take a giftcard.

View media item 1922290

what if you partially paid for them with a gift card and the rest a credit card?

my favorite nike customer service moment was in 2005 when they charged me multiple times for the white-laser 4...

when i called to get it reversed so I wouldn't be charged 3 times for one pair...the rep said "At least you got a pair."

nah i think you got lucky with the sales reps when returning. or they just dont care at the niketown u return to. its actually their policy that they dont refund paypal accounts if you paid that way and return to a niketown. ive never gotten an option of cash refund. always had to buy something else with it or take a giftcard.
what if you partially paid for them with a gift card and the rest a credit card?
you might get the full refund on a giftcard, or you may get refunded what u paid from your gift card back to a gift card, and the rest back to your creditcard.

not sure tho.

you might get the full refund on a giftcard, or you may get refunded what u paid from your gift card back to a gift card, and the rest back to your creditcard.
not sure tho.

i should do this then. you can take um to any outlet?

View media item 1922290
glad I don't have this issue at my Nike store. I buy thru paypal a lot and have not been told that. I get cash or exchange for another item. Now FNL says they will pay you cash if you buy thru paypal but they always tell me to swipe my card or send it back to FNL.com

So my 9.5 came in today and was sked it be too much room since the sz 9 had a lil room too, and was afraid it would take on this shape *no offense. 

The 9.5 fit like a glove tho.

With 2011 bordeaux's fitting big, I must not forget nubuck/ suede will stretch quicker than leather. That or JB is all outta wack at the factories. I really messed up getting FR 3's in a 9. Those killed my pinky toe when balling in them. 

glad I don't have this issue at my Nike store. I buy thru paypal a lot and have not been told that. I get cash or exchange for another item. Now FNL says they will pay you cash if you buy thru paypal but they always tell me to swipe my card or send it back to FNL.com
thats weird, i return things sometimes to an FNL in the bronx. they always take my invoice, call their special customer service line, get confirmation that that is indeed my paypal order and a valid order, then they just give me cash back minus the shipping.

i dont know man.....just got the maroon 6 right now...all i can say is straight butter.......

The maroons came out really well. I think people were complaining with that release. The 72-10s also are overall good quality but then you have people complaining about "glitter" and that the shape is off. Some people just can't be pleased. If the 3s had been released in true OG form, I could see people complaining about the much lower elephant trim too.

So my 9.5 came in today and was sked it be too much room since the sz 9 had a lil room too, and was afraid it would take on this shape *no offense. 

The 9.5 fit like a glove tho.

With 2011 bordeaux's fitting big, I must not forget nubuck/ suede will stretch quicker than leather. That or JB is all outta wack at the factories. I really messed up getting FR 3's in a 9. Those killed my pinky toe when balling in them. 

Tts is the way to go.... Mine fit just right... The fit should be snug not too tight just enough so they don't warp...

The maroons came out really well. I think people were complaining with that release. The 72-10s also are overall good quality but then you have people complaining about "glitter" and that the shape is off. Some people just can't be pleased. If the 3s had been released in true OG form, I could see people complaining about the much lower elephant trim too.
true...you cant please everyone...too bad they couldnt put the same material they used on the maroon 6 on the wc4 except in white....it would have been a wrap for me and my wallet....

Are these high priced on the reseller market?

I've gotten no less than $330 a pair before fees, been clearing 50-60 per pair profit. I know people say by bother, but honestly, who wouldn't take that percent return on any investment? Better than a bank, and if you sit on them even a few months or a year I bet these will be going for $350-400 easy. Just my opinion.... results may vary.

I've gotten no less than $330 a pair before fees, been clearing 50-60 per pair profit. I know people say by bother, but honestly, who wouldn't take that percent return on any investment? Better than a bank, and if you sit on them even a few months or a year I bet these will be going for $350-400 easy. Just my opinion.... results may vary.
you must have some customers that have money...

you must have some customers that have money...
He probably has high feedback.

Everyone contemplating on returning, why not try to hook up NTer's? (Not at a loss of course), but retail + shipping?
Sadly NT could be just as bad as Grailed sometimes... It really isn't worth it when you figure in the amount of "what is the absolute lowest you'll go?" pm's. I would certainly not be opposed to hooking an NT'er up with my 11, but that is far from a guarantee. 

Tts is the way to go.... Mine fit just right... The fit should be snug not too tight just enough so they don't warp...
Tru I'm used to getting vans tight to skate pop and flick lol. And those are usually suede which do stretch.

Chillers, and Bball kicks def need to .5 sz up for me tho.  Been depriving my feet all this time of breathing room 
mean.gif

thats weird, i return things sometimes to an FNL in the bronx. they always take my invoice, call their special customer service line, get confirmation that that is indeed my paypal order and a valid order, then they just give me cash back minus the shipping.
that is what I hear all the time but my FNL be on some other stuff. But I don't trip. I just put it on the card then xfer. Plus new management and a small store so who knows they might not keep much cash on hand. I know for the Curry Championship Pack they only had 300 cash on hand. Every store seems different. Just glad I am able to return if I don't like it and it's not a huge hassle

Sadly NT could be just as bad as Grailed sometimes... It really isn't worth it when you figure in the amount of "what is the absolute lowest you'll go?" pm's. I would certainly not be opposed to hooking an NT'er up with my 11, but that is far from a guarantee. 

Soon we want have this option to cop from other sneakerheads.... It's too costly...

that is what I hear all the time but my FNL be on some other stuff. But I don't trip. I just put it on the card then xfer. Plus new management and a small store so who knows they might not keep much cash on hand. I know for the Curry Championship Pack they only had 300 cash on hand. Every store seems different. Just glad I am able to return if I don't like it and it's not a huge hassle
i had a FTL tell me they didnt have enough cash to refund me one time for a pair of foams
laugh.gif
they asked me if i would please do them a favor and agree to have it go back onto a cc. i was nice and said yea and let them swipe my CC for the refund lol but thats crazy

Last edited:
Anyone know if the midsole is any different from previous releases of the 4s? I heard from a person who worn his, and he told me the midsole is really soft and comfortable compare to his Oreo 4s that came out last year. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom