Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone know if the midsole is any different from previous releases of the 4s? I heard from a person who worn his, and he told me the midsole is really soft and comfortable compare to his Oreo 4s that came out last year. Thoughts?
It's a better insole. Not sure if it's an ortholite but it's thicker. If you take it out you'll see it's not the thin cardboard insoles usually issued. Step in comfort is superior to previous.

i might return my ndc pair and keep the eastbay one. eastbay pair seems less long and wider in the toe box than the ndc pair
Exactly the same situation with my NDC pair—it's a disaster when compared to my FNL pairs. One would think NDC would provide the higher quality shoe, but I guess not. 

It's a better insole. Not sure if it's an ortholite but it's thicker. If you take it out you'll see it's not the thin cardboard insoles usually issued. Step in comfort is superior to previous.
Bro you got some photos for me? I am excited for my pair to come

I was exactly 0 years old when these dropped. My fav part of NT is banter and the ogs talking about ogs. Just read so much nonsense lol. Then people talking to about age in relation to ball.. Jordans stopped being about ball like 15 years ago.

But where is the card :/ damn.. For an og rerelease this should be prerequisite
the only way i could even agree is if the 99 retros came with a retro card which i think they didnt but am not sure. that was classify as the OG Retro packaging
laugh.gif

other than that, the retro cards go with the retro era not with the OG era which it seems like everyone and their mommas want.

OG this and OG that...
I just woke up wanting a card and was using OG as an excuse bc that was the buzz word of the day.  

Haha good catch. I'll attribute that to lack of sleep from being in the hospital all night.

True for $220 they would be a lot easier to swallow.

My original post was to find out how to return these to Nike.ca. Can't really call right now and ask, guess I'll deal with it another day.
if u ordered from NDC, u can just call in and get a return label if it didnt come with your order. or you can also bring it to a niketown if uve got any near you and return that way.
I really feel it in my bones that these are a 9.5

So I ended up with a completely smooth pair and a slightly puckery/textured pair.

I wore the wrinkly pair for a few hours and iced the "flawless" one.

Pics are after one wear, I think they look and feel GREAT. There is nothing like rocking a fresh white pair of sneaks, and this is the DOPEST white pair of sneaks, and has been since 89!

View media item 1922616
View media item 1922618

Last edited:
Im so thankful i was able to cop these.
i missed out on the '12 pair and was hurting. WC4 are a grail for me

very few shoes have that "dont care what retail" factor for me and these were one of them

Last edited:
I've gotten no less than $330 a pair before fees, been clearing 50-60 per pair profit. I know people say by bother, but honestly, who wouldn't take that percent return on any investment? Better than a bank, and if you sit on them even a few months or a year I bet these will be going for $350-400 easy. Just my opinion.... results may vary.
i dont see these going to $350-$400 in a few months or a year

I know dudes who sold over 30 pair at 325 release weekend straight up...this will be at 400 this time next year

I agree. I have this theory that they made a million pairs (enough for everyone), but 250,000 people ended up buying all the pairs.

That means there are a lot of people looking for pairs still, even though it's a GR. Classic shoe, executed well. Value will rise.

I know dudes who sold over 30 pair at 325 release weekend straight up...this will be at 400 this time next year
nah i doubt it. everybody is getting their pairs from online releases now and with more upcoming restocks i dont see these going to $400 in a year

nah i doubt it. everybody is getting their pairs from online releases now and with more upcoming restocks i dont see these going to $400 in a year
who knows...all I know is my 1 pair is staying till it crumbles lol...black infrared 6s starting to climb crazy how some GR soar in price but hey a classic is....a classic!

I have no doubt that there will be restocks.

On a related note: does anyone know how the recent 72-10 restock went? Was it a lot of pairs or what?

I have heard that the production numbers in the wc4 and the 72-10 were similar.

who knows...all I know is my 1 pair is staying till it crumbles lol...black infrared 6s starting to climb crazy how some GR soar in price but hey a classic is....a classic!
true that. these still are fresh and im keeping my 1 pair till they crumble as well

Was just telling my wife that these were in style in 1989 and have not and will not go out of style any time soon.

I dig the 3 but Tinker hit a homerun with the 4. The way all of the pieces and panels interact is just a marvel to look at.

Last edited:
man if only they dyed the midsole still. thats one thing xi's have over the iv. you dont gotta worry about paint cracking after a few wears

nah i think you got lucky with the sales reps when returning. or they just dont care at the niketown u return to. its actually their policy that they dont refund paypal accounts if you paid that way and return to a niketown. ive never gotten an option of cash refund. always had to buy something else with it or take a giftcard.

View media item 1922290

I must be lucky. Never not used paypal when copping from NDC, and I've done a bunch of returns. Never once had to send it back. I despise sending stuff back through the mail.

Cash money each time, which i actually dislike too. Would prefer to just get a refund to a credit card.

Maybe what i'm doing is different. I'm not using paypal credit, or anything like that. I use my debit card through paypal. Maybe thats why?

I wonder if a Blk/Cement-Grey release would end up Jordan 11 like since people know how these went down. :nerd:

Last edited:
off topic but does anyone know the reason why they air jordan line stopped the visible air after the vi?

Back
Top Bottom