Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

there was that one craiglist deal where the kid lost his arm after trying to jack a 38 year old man for his aqua 8's...the gun jammed when the kid tried to shoot the older man so the kid ran out of the truck....a little later the man ran the kid over and he tore the kids arm off by running him over...i think the kid barely survived....crazy...

QFT

Good Evening, I joined this forum in particular to say thank you to all those who gave their input on these shoes since release day.

I missed out on RD because I was just being lazy and thought it would have been easy to get these, then I was the fool hovering over my size on every website and could not add to cart. Did a google search and found this thread and read the most current posts suggesting ppl call EB on Monday night.

My shoes finally came today, I had to order a half size smaller anticipating a trade or return if my size did turn up later on. Saw the posts ppl had saying that they run big and got my hopes up. tried them on and they fit like a glove.

So once again THANK YOU to everyone who had something constructive to say about this release, my pair will be worn with all its perfect imperfections, and the first person that says my shoes are flawed while i step past them may get an WC4 print in the face.

im aight with my pair, ended up selling my 2012 pair for $220 so i honestly broke even. i was really on the fence about keeping both of them because i loved my older pair but at my age i really dont need duplicate pairs.

oh and i figured i'd post the paiting i did a few years back 

just picked up a pair of white supreme 5's....all i can say is this is the exact material jb should have used on the 16 wc4.....anyone that has them will know what i mean....oh well....

Good Evening, I joined this forum in particular to say thank you to all those who gave their input on these shoes since release day.
I missed out on RD because I was just being lazy and thought it would have been easy to get these, then I was the fool hovering over my size on every website and could not add to cart. Did a google search and found this thread and read the most current posts suggesting ppl call EB on Monday night.

My shoes finally came today, I had to order a half size smaller anticipating a trade or return if my size did turn up later on. Saw the posts ppl had saying that they run big and got my hopes up. tried them on and they fit like a glove.

So once again THANK YOU to everyone who had something constructive to say about this release, my pair will be worn with all its perfect imperfections, and the first person that says my shoes are flawed while i step past them may get an WC4 print in the face.

You're welcome
I love my Air Flawdan 4's too. lol.
For real, though....love 'em!!

just picked up a pair of white supreme 5's....all i can say is this is the exact material jb should have used on the 16 wc4.....anyone that has them will know what i mean....oh well....

Almost bit on some today.
Which ones? What's a fair price for them?

Exodus circa 1989 the year of the shoes release. Looks like these were always fashionable with "leggings"...
Wow, amazing pic! By the way, glad to know that we have some Rock N' Rollers and guitarists around here... 
pimp.gif

Almost bit on some today.
Which ones? What's a fair price for them?
$400 shipped is the highest you should go....if you do get them, congrats...you wont regret it...jb did a solid on these...havent see the material on these used on a shoes in a very long time...

these are the white ones....

Last edited:
$400 shipped is the highest you should go....if you do get them, congrats...you wont regret it...jb did a solid on these...havent see the material on these used on a shoes in a very long time...

I want them pretty bad. I have been looking for good deal for the week or so.
Which ones did you get?

Back
Top Bottom