Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I dont know bro, check this pic out.Is it normal?
trust me.....almost of the wc4's look like that.....out of the three pairs i got two of them even looked worse....wait for other NT to respond so they can tell you just to wear them and after your first try with them they will look like the wrinkles look normal...............

i returned mine because i didnt like they way they looked wrinkled deadstock and felt that the whole shoe would look worse as i would keep wearing them...if you like the look then you should keep them...if your not satisfied by the way they were made you should return them...

Last edited:
That's the ones!!
Yeah, I am on them hot and heavy. I was trying for 360-380. I think I found a pair for close to that. Worse case 390.00 if I can wear him down.
be careful and make sure they are not fake good luck...if you get them...you wont regret it...

trust me.....almost of the wc4's look like that.....out of the three pairs i got two of them even looked worse....wait for other NT to respond so they can tell you just to wear them and after your first try with them they will look like the wrinkles look normal...............

i returned mine because i didnt like they way they looked wrinkled deadstock and felt that the whole shoe would look worse as i would keep wearing them...if you like the look then you should keep them...if your not satisfied by the way they were made you should return them...
What do you think, should i return them or are they decent?

Tbh I don't think the kid ever tried pulling the trigger, I think that was made up.

I agree, I said that soon as I heard his cousins version of events.

If I'm the seller I would've had to take the L. However, as many have said I wouldn't been meeting in my car in the first place. Insane!!!

Guys forgive my ignorance here, but I have seen a few if you mentioning a "toe box fix"... I've got a pair on the way and I would appreciate some insight as to what fix you guys are talking about and how to look out for a jacked pair. Thanks in advance!

What do you think, should i return them or are they decent?

Rule of thumb is if they are a 9.5 you return them.. Any other size keep them, as soon as you wear them they will start to even out and look nicer than ANY pair looks brand new

Rule of thumb is if they are a 9.5 you return them.. Any other size keep them, as soon as you wear them they will start to even out and look nicer than ANY pair looks brand new
alot of people has kept worst pairs...if it were me ide return it and buy better quality jordans. if you need to have a pair of white cement 4 then keep them and enjoy them...

Guys forgive my ignorance here, but I have seen a few if you mentioning a "toe box fix"... I've got a pair on the way and I would appreciate some insight as to what fix you guys are talking about and how to look out for a jacked pair. Thanks in advance!
they just reshape the toe box to look moree like the older retro version of the wc4.....good luck on getting a flawless pair....

Broke my pair out today...The comfort level has absolutely been improved on, over older retro IV's that is...These things feel great...

Back
Top Bottom