Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Trying to get a size 8.5 for the brother in law... Got hit with splash page when I was about to submit order.

Me too! Carted and got the end and was like "what am I doing?" LOL! FNL hurts after taxes and $10 shipping!

Yeah I'm starting to feel guilty spending so much money on kicks...I'm not gonna stop, but at least I showed a little restraint here lol. And yeah wtf is up with that shipping?! Smh

I've been trying since I got the link at 10:00 to get my size but keep getting a "waiting" message

edit:
got 'em. $243.78.

Last edited:
ordered a 2nd pair from FNL but i got the year wrong on my EXP date :lol:

sucks that it went thru. patiently waiting for the cancelled email.
Dang LOL! The shoe Gods might be with you.

im not tripping. i think its funny that it passed the payment authorization step considering how FNL is know to have issues with that BUT i did put the rest of the stuff in properly. I already see a pending charge on my CC on the CC website so who knows.

Me too! Carted and got the end and was like "what am I doing?" LOL! FNL hurts after taxes and $10 shipping!

Yeah I'm starting to feel guilty spending so much money on kicks...I'm not gonna stop, but at least I showed a little restraint here lol. And yeah wtf is up with that shipping?! Smh

FNL always charges shipping on these items. Why do yall act brand new with this?

thanks for the restock info...i copped 6 more pairs to go with the 4 i already had to go with the 2 pair i had from 2012, not to mention the 3 pair of ogs i also have......best shoe ever!!!!

j/k of course...no reason for that many pair of any sneaker, but this kind of comment is cool on nt

FNL always charges shipping on these items. Why do yall act brand new with this?

I coulda sworn before there was free shipping, but I wouldn't know lol. I haven't copped any kicks from FL in a long time

naw hasnt been free there in years at the very least. sites like footlocker charge shipping too but at least you can get rid of the shipping cost with a winners circle once you start shopping there. my total was 223 or so after tax/shipping - $20 WC reward which makes them cheaper than my nike pair.

delayed by going through discover deals to get that 10% cash back only to find out jordan retros are excluded. now the size i wanted was oos. still got an 8 tho. 

naw hasnt been free there in years at the very least. sites like footlocker charge shipping too but at least you can get rid of the shipping cost with a winners circle once you start shopping there. my total was 223 or so after tax/shipping - $20 WC reward which makes them cheaper than my nike pair.

Glad you were able to double up! Hopefully that card issue works out!

can you oop a winners circle reward?

I have a spare one that is expiring in March. Will be a good samaritan and let someone use it if they got a pair on FNL. 

Stupid FNL, getting processing errors.  Seems related to the billing address.  Some purchases I have no issues, other times I can't check out for the life of me ..lol

Back
Top Bottom