Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

naw hasnt been free there in years at the very least. sites like footlocker charge shipping too but at least you can get rid of the shipping cost with a winners circle once you start shopping there. my total was 223 or so after tax/shipping - $20 WC reward which makes them cheaper than my nike pair.

Glad you were able to double up! Hopefully that card issue works out!

thanks man... im not expecting them to ship so im not even gonna think about it :lol:

I haven't order from FNL for over a month and still getting payment errors... Hope they have some sizes left when I get home in an hour...

^^^
nthat.gif

can you oop a winners circle reward?

I have a spare one that is expiring in March. Will be a good samaritan and let someone use it if they got a pair on FNL. 

I think only in store oops allowed. You need to login to use a winner's circle reward online.

yup... as long as you have your order number then you were processed. you should get an email from finishline (subject: your order is official!) and be able to check your order history also.
At the end of the day you still don't know if you're gonna get them till the shipping email....which is why on top of the payment issues, FNL is a no go for me. I'll take Eastbay out the door at just retail all day.

Last edited:
Woohoo. I had to resist the double up but did get my lady a pair from NDC, they were just sitting.

yup... as long as you have your order number then you were processed. you should get an email from finishline (subject: your order is official!) and be able to check your order history also.

At the end of the day you still don't know if you're gonna get them till the shipping email....which is why on top of the payment issues, FNL is a no go for me. I'll take Eastbay out the door at just retail all day.

that wasnt the question and beggars cant be choosers at this point.

so I tried to order off FNL but I keep saying it was not processing my card, but apparently it charged me 3 times but I don't have an order number or confirmation

has this happened to anyone else

Last edited:

Same, I don't buy any new release from FNL. Was burned once and that was enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom