Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I never received a shipment confirm from EB so called yesterday just to be told it was cancelled. But this morning received a ups shipment confirm. It's a mystery what will show up.
sick.gif

I wonder how many number of pairs are unsold, xx thousands I'm guessing. These are restocked weekly I've been seeing

Bought from EB, FTL, FTA from the restock on the 16th?

They are shipping using USPS shipping now? :wow:

This was from the phone order I placed with EB on February 16th, they delivered on February 22nd but has been sitting at my sisters place until today

This was from the phone order I placed with EB on February 16th, they delivered on February 22nd but has been sitting at my sisters place until today
Gotcha.

A buddy of mine said that EB shipped his pair from the March 16th release using USPS Priority Mail.

Last edited:
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
Damn...
 ​
I pray that my second pair, doesn't come like that. My first pair is kinda like that @SALES.
 ​
It's more speckles on my right shoe though, so it's makes it's less noticeable.
I hope both shoes come with the same amount of speckles, and I hope it's a lot of em.
Also, no red or blue pen marks on them either.

Last edited:
Gotcha.

A buddy of mine said that EB shipped his pair from the March 16th release using USPS Priority Mail.

Yeah my EB order from 3/17 went out via USPS 2-Day Priority (it was initially quoted @ 5-6 days shipping); slated to arrive tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom