Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I think it's crazy the inconsistency of speckle density between the pairs. Marz, even the gray tabs on yours look as dark as the 2012s.
It's the lighting, trust me. I took the pic in a room with a lamp, that had a 60 watt light bulb.

The only other light was the camera flash, from my phone.
bruh... the speckle is random. of course you will get more or less depending on whos working that day or other dumb factors. thats no indication of fake at all.

i cant speak on color other than that its hard to tell when considering lighting as a variable.
OG's

My first 2016 pair...

Like I said, I'm VERY happy with my first pair. It's not to far off from the OG's. I'm still awaiting my second pair, I'll be gettin' it later this week.

I'll post up more pics of them both...

Some of the things that come out of people's mouths about " speckle density" makes me
laugh.gif

They must be sitting there looking at their shoes like this
You don't need a magnifying glass, its pretty obvious...

Got my pair in too BTW, thankfully don't have too many speckles.

I'm a little annoyed with a wing on the left shoe, but whatever I plan on beating these up. Feel pretty comfortable too.

Ppl complaining about speckles and I'm over here just happy my pair didn't have any pen marks :lol:

3rd and final pair came in from Eb phone order placed last week. Didn't even get shipping notice, just showed up at post office via USPS. Not used, no flaws, even speckles across all 3.. I lucked out. Thx to everyone who posted up solid info.
View media item 1960539

Finally got my pairs from Foot Locker and FootAction today...my first pairs from NDC and NBA Store had smears or smudges on the left shoe.  Took no chances this time and copped two more.  Willl sell or return the other 3 pairs I don't need.

From Left to Right

Foot Locker, Foot Action, NBA Store, NDC.  Definitely differences in Speckle Density if you're into that...

I'm curious. How long before these start yellowing? I ask because I was able to cop 3 pairs.

But then I started thinking. What if by the time I got around to wearing the 3rd pair or even the 2nd pair. Would the soles and mesh be yellow by then?

Back
Top Bottom