Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Before Tax and shipping I bought them in size 14 for 250
Not much over retail but I'm satisfied. Still see the crap materials used by JB

I wouldn't worry about it too much, soft leather tends to do that. Even if it was pristine at first they were bound to wrinkle up. Wear your shoes brother, rock those wrinkles from use with pride.

There's nothing wrong with that shoe/crease.  Please don't file a claim on that seller b/c you want to return them.  That would just be wrong!

Thats a big if....folks be cool buying a pair just to look at and say that they got them...i dont get it but i see alot of that in these threads

Man sellin shoes on ebay is the worst. People expect flawless shoes not realizing the kinda shoes nike likes to send out.

Still gt my ds pair from last tme around (no n/a) couldnt justify buying another just fr n/a sake....
white-cement-2016-7.jpg

decisions decisions. maybe its too late to unload the jumpman. In this pic the focus is zoomed up on the jump man but my eyes will always be set on that nike air logo. 

Still gt my ds pair from last tme around (no n/a) couldnt justify buying another just fr n/a sake....
you sir are a sane individual.....or you can care less...or are not a n/a fanboy....either way nice sensible comment...rare to see when it comes to sneakers on nt.

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a question. I sold my cement 4s on eBay and then shipped then in a box with ups. Paid insurance on them too. Ups absolutely destroyed the box and now the seller wants to return the shoes back to me. What can I do? What you think ups will do about this situation. The shoes now take a price hit because of the dam box.
GALLERY]

Hey guys I have a question. I sold my cement 4s on eBay and then shipped then in a box with ups. Paid insurance on them too. Ups absolutely destroyed the box and now the seller wants to return the shoes back to me. What can I do? What you think ups will do about this situation. The shoes now take a price hit because of the dam box.
GALLERY]

If shoes are ok I wouldnt take a return.

Back
Top Bottom