Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Man sellin shoes on ebay is the worst. People expect flawless shoes not realizing the kinda shoes nike likes to send out.
Had some dude play this card selling some Flu Games on CL. Moron expecting flawless shoes mad about some excess glue. I told him to F off and good luck finding a decent pair. Had no clue what he was looking for anyway. Thought just checking the style code and comparing it to the style code on Flight Club is enough to verify its authenticity.

Gave him one of these:
indifferent.gif

If shoes are ok I wouldnt take a return.
As the seller, you don't want to take a return of course because you want the shoes gone.  Unfortunately if the buyer opens up a case, very likely you will end up losing and have to accept the return and refund him.  Had this happen to me one too many times.

white-cement-2016-7.jpg

decisions decisions. maybe its too late to unload the jumpman. In this pic the focus is zoomed up on the jump man but my eyes will always be set on that nike air logo. 
Great pic.  Love the side by side rear view of 2012 vs 2016.  Both great shoes.  Classic colorway regardless of NA vs Jumpman.

Give him $10 back and file a complaint with UPS. That way ebay may not force a return if he opens a case, and it shows you're not at fault by opening a case with UPS.

I'll never understand why people care about a box so much. I mean sure nobody would choose to have a creased box. But c'mon now ....

UPS will destroy your packages though. If they didn't do things the way they do them in the hub. They'd have a lot less damages. I'll leave it at that.

I'll never understand why people care about a box so much. I mean sure nobody would choose to have a creased box. But c'mon now ....

UPS will destroy your packages though. If they didn't do things the way they do them in the hub. They'd have a lot less damages. I'll leave it at that.

I am a fan of recycling the boxes.

I stated no returns on eBay to begin with. But the thing with eBay and PayPal is they hold the money until the buyer is satisfied with the item once they receive it. They don't release the money until then

I used to work at a major FedEx hub a long time ago, and I can guarantee that a lot of packages get effed up during handling. The volume is so huge and fast paced that lots of times you're literally throwing packages from one trailer to another. UPS, DHL, and of course USPS, you're always taking that gamble.

I stated no returns on eBay to begin with. But the thing with eBay and PayPal is they hold the money until the buyer is satisfied with the item once they receive it. They don't release the money until then
I think people here, including myself, know that stating no returns on your ebay auction doesnt really do anything.  They can still initiate a return and more than likely, it will be in favor of the buyer.  

The only thing that sucks about a dented box. Is if you have a stack of shoe boxes its can mess up the foundation of the stack and in time the box will fall apart. Now where u going to store the kicks. Next time when u ship out sneakers have the usps guys,place fragile stickers on the box.

Dude can easily go to a sneaker shop and get a spare box. But he may feel bothered if he's placing a pair of na in a pair of fila boxes

The only thing that sucks about a dented box. Is if you have a stack of shoe boxes its can mess up the foundation of the stack and in time the box will fall apart. Now where u going to store the kicks. Next time when u ship out sneakers have the usps guys,place fragile stickers on the box.

Dude can easily go to a sneaker shop and get a spare box. But he may feel bothered if he's placing a pair of na in a pair of fila boxes

Yeah I run into that problem sometimes. Just gotta put the damaged ones on the top. Or I just store them without the box. Which I know some people don't like to do.

Boxes from the warehouse are usually crispier than the store for many reasons. That's just my experience.

That's not grounds for a return in my opinion. Better quality materials will show more "flaws", synthetics are way easier to achieve a uniform finish.

Back
Top Bottom